Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

@itsfi  I didnโ€™t know about that peace out set!!!! Awesome haul!!!

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Thank you @ather! I only noticed the set recently. I've wanted to try the serum but didn't want to pick up the full size, so this set is a good one for me - I'll either repurpose the pore strip and blackhead strips as acne dots, though they don't have the exact same ingredients or I'll save them for use in the summertime.

WHAAAT...there's a peace out set?!?!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Great haul @itsfi 

@danielledanielle, I think itโ€™s a new set. I didnโ€™t see it during the holidays. 
Peace Out Clear Skin Squad 

I like the acne dots, too, @itsfi

Theyโ€™re so good, arenโ€™t they @curlychiquita? I wish I didnโ€™t need to use them though. ๐Ÿ˜† 

@itsfi Nice haul.

Thank you @tjffc! A restock of a staple, a new foundation and a promo treat! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Nice haul @itsfi! I would love to hear your thoughts on the Peace Out acne serum!

@faeriegirl @danielledanielle @ather 

It's only been one day, but so far, so good with the Peace Out Acne Serum. It has a light but viscous consistency. I didn't experience any stinging, tingling or irritation. I use it around my nose, mouth, chin, jawline and neck - the maskne zone, grrr!!! This has a scent that I initially thought of as being botanical; looking at the ingredients list, I'd say the scent I pick up is a blend of the lavender oil and bergamot oil. I like that it also contains niacinamide and zinc, along with the 2% salicylic acid; I've found zinc to work well for my acne and niacinamide helps with fading redness and PIH. This also contains aloe and a form of hyaluronic acid which I assume are intended to keep the skin from drying out; I've only used it for a day but I'll keep an eye out for dryness with this and report back.  I'll follow up after using it for a week. If there's anything in particular you want me to watch out for let me know.

Peace Out Acne Serum (one drop)Peace Out Acne Serum (one drop)Peace Out Acne Serum (spread out)Peace Out Acne Serum (spread out)Acne Serum.jpg

Thank you @itsfi !

My pleasure @faeriegirl! Iโ€™ll keep you posted. So far itโ€™s looking like itโ€™ll be a good ally in the fight against acne / maskne. 

@itsfi  Thanks for the report back. Sounds pretty good. Iโ€™ll have to see if itโ€™s available in Canada!! 

ps: love your nail colour!

@ather, fingers crossed the serum is available in Canada. Do you have restrictions on 2% BHA (salicylic acid)? I thought I read somewhere (?) that it cleared the regulatory requirements in Canada. ๐Ÿคž 

Thank you! It's Smith & Cult No Poem. I was cleaning out some drawers this weekend and there she was. ๐Ÿ˜ It applies so smoothly. 

@itsfi  As far as I know BHA is not restricted in Canada. I know AHA has restrictions. But I believe they donโ€™t allow any concentration above 10% for non professional use. But Iโ€™m sure I saw a product in Canada with higher the 10% but I canโ€™t seem to remember what it was. I was recently researching the summer Fridays soft reset and it is 16% which is why we canโ€™t get it in Canada. And babyfacial from DE is also not available here. 

i also just started to see the peace out brand here. I just started to be able to get the acne dots here. Iโ€™m super happy because I love them!! 

@ather, yay for acne dots in Canada. ๐Ÿ˜ I didnโ€™t know you couldnโ€™t get them until recently. If for some reason you canโ€™t source them again, let me know. We have to have them on hand... well, until that wondrous  day when we donโ€™t need them. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

@itsfi  Yea I donโ€™t know why. But Iโ€™m happy we can get them! I just checked and I can get the serum! Yay! Thanks for your offer too!! Iโ€™ve used the cosrx ones too. They arenโ€™t bad but I liked the peace out better!

@ather, the Peace Out ones are the most effective and work really well on the large stubborn acne. I tend to use them for that and then rotate through various other acne dots / pimple patches (eg, both versions of the CosRx, peach slices, etc. Sephora makes some that work nicely for wearing under a mask but not for clearing out the spot) for smaller pimples.

@itsfi  Iโ€™ve never seen the Sephora ones before. Iโ€™ll have to look!!! I usually only use the dots for big angry ones and I use the caudalie purifying mask on my smaller ones as an over night treatment. I donโ€™t like to waste my dots!!

@ather, Iโ€™m so sorry for the delay in responding. Are these available at Sephora Canada? 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Clear Up Patches 

There are similar ones from other brands. Unlike the Peace Out Acne Dots, I donโ€™t think these contain the hydrocolloidal ingredient in the acne dots that helps with sucking out the gunk. 

I hear ya - gotta save the Peace Out dots for when you really need โ€˜em! 

@itsfi  No I donโ€™t see them on the site. Are they new??

1,391 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png
  • tenor (30).gif