Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Ahhhh.... the 4 am I can't sleep shop shopping @Ispend2much6 .  I could see that for sure.  I haven't had that one happen yet... yet!

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I added that palette to my cart thanks to that photo @missjeanie. I am just waiting for an awesome GWP. So pretty!

@Loretta55 I wore it all day yesterday with the primer included and it held up wonderfully over about 12 hours.  I can't believe I hadn't noticed this one before!  I hope you enjoy it too (and I hope we get an awesome promo too lol). 

@missjeanie ,

This palette looks beautiful!  I could be tempted....  I would love to hear how you like using it!

I use this this morning and I'm super happy @tsavorite .  In fact... I'm wondering why I didn't pick it up earlier?  I'm very much on the fair side, and I could see where the palette wouldn't work as well for someone with a deep skin tone, this would be the drawback.  These are the shades and tones that I wear daily so I knew I'd enjoy the colours, but the formula is great as well, super easy to blend but still keep a little distinction between the shades.  And the price of this one.... um.... I've spent waaaay more on palettes that I only use a couple shades in.  I feel like this one is a no-brainer that I'm regretting not picking up way sooner.  

@missjeanie @Gorgeous palette 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 I took her out for a test run today and really like how easy it was for me to use.  These are shades and colours that I'm super comfortable with so I think it'll be a good one to grab when I'm still half asleep in the mornings!

@missjeanie why wait for a sale?  Wait for the next "beverage or two" night ๐Ÿ˜….

@CookieGirl1 its like you know me..... lol

@missjeanie always happy to enable a sister ๐Ÿ˜‰

@missjeanie  Omg when I first read your post I thought I read you broke up with your galantine!! I think you broke your only Galantine for a good reason. Beautiful palette!!! 

ha ha ha @ather !  Nah... I'd never do that to a galantine!  Ive been having so much fun reading up on all the products Ive been shopping for for her!

The Dior Backstage palettes are really nice, @missjeanie!

I used it this morning for the first time @curlychiquita but the shadows went on so nicely.  So far I really enjoy it!

@missjeanie  Haha! I've done some online ordering while drinking too! That can really get you into trouble! Glad the unintended purchase is at least something you know you'll get good use out of. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

#DontDrinkAndShop

@Shosh85 @missjeanie, soooo shop first ๐Ÿ›  then drink? ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿน

@itsfi @Shosh85  I guess at least when I drink after shopping I spend less! lol.... But it was kinda fun shopping around the site for my galantine with a beverage or two! I'm mostly impressed that I only ordered the one thing for myself and not a dozen lol

@itsfi  Haha! That works! ๐Ÿ˜† @missjeanie 

Ohhh @missjeanie! What a beautiful palette?!! ๐Ÿ˜ Great everyday shadows and a lovely treat for yourself! ๐Ÿ’œ

lol @itsfi It is going to be a great everyday palette for me, and drinking me knew it! lol... must remember to be better the rest of the month lol

See @missjeanie, drinking missjeanie did good!! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But I so hear you about being

better with the beauty budget. 

1,391 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png