Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

@itsfi  Oh thank you so much for the detailed info! It sounds nice, but really seems like more of a balm than a mask ๐Ÿค”  I have the vanilla one on the way and I'm excited to try it out!

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Thanks, @itsfi! That essentially tells me what I wanted to know about it.  It sounds nice but I think I'm looking for something a little more conditioning.

@itsfi Ooh that eye shadow is gorgeous!! I can't wait to hear about the masks!

@Samtian, the eye shadow is very nice, probably my favorite of the Jason Wu haul. At some point, I will probably pic up another color but for now, I'll be happy to just play with this one. ๐Ÿ˜

Lol @itsfi I knew someone would be hauling those Sephora balms/lipmask!  Nice swatches, let us know how you end up liking them?

Hahaha @missjeanie! I knew you were hoping to not pick up more balms so I didnโ€™t tag you but I did think โ€œmissjeanie needs to know about these!โ€ when I placed them in my cart. ๐Ÿ˜† 

The tinted hydrating balms I like - a little difficult to squeeze out of the tube but they feel moisturizing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Will let you know tomorrow about the lip mask; itโ€™s on deck for tonight. Itโ€™s thinner than most lip balms but Iโ€™m going to give it a fair shake to see how it performs. 

I saw them pop up on Sephora and was contemplating @itsfi !  Though I have kind of have forgotten about the glossy lip oils that were sent out in gratis... I really do have more than I need.... I've got to use 2020 to work on prioritizing what I want to pick up if I'm not going to do declutters (I'm working on getting comfortable with the idea!!!) lol.  Right now I'm sights set on the Charlotte Tilbury new ones... but I could be convinced to give the SC a try.... dang it lol

The CT lippies sure look fantastic @missjeanie. ๐Ÿ˜ Dโ€™oh!! Iโ€™m sorry, thatโ€™s not helping. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Good for you for thinking about decluttering. For what itโ€™s worth, starting out small helped me when I first started decluttering - tossing anything past its prime, either because itโ€™s been so long since itโ€™s been used or it doesnโ€™t look or smell good. 

@itsfi lol I do need to do a good declutter.  When I was looking at doing a project pan this year (After 'failing' for a few years to meet my goals), I ended up deciding to fill a make up bag with questionable products that are essentially hiding in my collection and each month or so looking at what to toss from that bag and what to add in so that I constantly had a 'full' bag of products.  I'm hoping that this will allow me to realize what I'm not going to use and declutter a few different items.  We'll see if I'm close to my empties goals... might need to add a few declutters in there to hit my numbers lol

That sounds like a fun way to do a project pan and declutter @missjeanie! Good luck with hitting your empties goal! 

Your hauls are so very exciting!!! Enjoy all your new products @itsfi 

@lmaster, thank you! Lots of great new releases this month! ๐Ÿ˜

Oooh, I've been curious about the new SC hydrating lip balms, @itsfi. Glad to see you picked some up. Have you tried the SC lip sleeping mask yet? 

I'll try the SC lip mask tonight @quspork! I've placed the tube on my nightstand so I don't forget. Will let you know tomorrow how it performs.

@itsfi I purchased the JLo Beauty That Limitless Glow Sheet Mask as well. I haven't tried it, yet, though. ๐Ÿ˜“

I'm really jealous of those Fenty Gloss Bombs. I have the original Fenty Glow Gloss Bomb and it's the best lip gloss I have EVER used. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’•

@rosegoldlovely, Fenty makes some fabulous glosses! โ™ฅ๏ธ Love the colors in her sets - they make great gifts, for someone as well as for yourself. ๐Ÿ˜ Let us know how you like the JLo sheet mask. I posted a quick review on the JLo Beauty thread and a longer one on the masking thread. 

@itsfi I just gave you a thumbs up Helpful vote. You did a great job. Thank you for including a picture as well.๐Ÿ˜Š

Amazing hauls, @itsfi!! That Jason Wu cream shadow!! The SC lippies!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! So many goodies being released in the new year! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ›

@itsfi Great hauls!  Your lips are going to look amazing and your house is going to smell so good.  Enjoy!  I actually have to go to Target today so I will see what my local Target has because it shows in stock there.

@SportyGirly125, thank you! Have fun on your Target run! ๐Ÿ˜ I know you like Sweet Chef products; not sure about your local store, but the one by me was making more shelf space for the brand. 

1,391 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png
  • tenor (30).gif