Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

@WinglessOne  Hmmm, my comment is gone from a couple hours ago.   

Same in the mask department.  I just got rid of a lot of expired masks but I need to go through again and be honest with myself about what I will actually reach for and give the rest away so they donโ€™t end up expiring as well.  Having masks you love and that you look forward to is the right idea:). 

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

@heartsmyfacei totally do the same with skincare in my stash. every so often I go through it and give away some products that I know I won't get to!

@heartsmyface  I also need to declutter some non-expired masks. I even still have boxes/sets of masks that wound up not working well for me (masks many other folks love, like The Creme Shop watermelon sheet mask); I meant to give them away but never got around to it. I'll probably always try new-to-me masks, but I need to stop buying them a box at a time. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ 

@SportyGirly125  I haven't noticed any of my comments disappear yet (hope I didn't just jinx myself!), but I've had a different and probably related glitch happening. I wonder what update Sephora's tech team recently did that's causing these glitches. ๐Ÿคฃ

@WinglessOne  Haha, yeah, it ends up being false economy buying them in bulk before knowing if you love them but sigh, Iโ€™m bad for that as well.  No wait Iโ€™m not anymore.  Conviction!   ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Creme Shop masks- I LOVE the Hello Kitty Tea Time ones and the pineapple ones but a lot of them havenโ€™t left a lasting impression on me.  There are still a handful I need to try though. 

@heartsmyface The same thing is happening with mine too.  It will disappear and then I get an email nottification and then it appears back up again.  I notified @TeamBIC about it.

@WinglessOne I read your reply back to me earlier this morning and now it's gone.

@WinglessOne I love pairing the fragrances also!! Love all your choices

Thanks @lmaster ! 

@WinglessOne Great haul. Thank you for the swatches.  Wait what did I do? Hehe. Glad I could enable. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! Your new products/upcoming launch posts are some of the best enablers on BIC, especially paired with your haul photos. ๐Ÿ‘

@WinglessOne aww thank you for your kind words.  Glad I could help ๐Ÿ˜‰

Iโ€™ve been so behaved this month and only bought a couple makeup items.  Feeling proud of how super selective Iโ€™ve been.  Iโ€™m not sure how long this good behaviour is going to last cause I rarely make it this long but Iโ€™m trying ๐Ÿ™‚ 

3F5DC876-7B1B-4D1A-A336-FC301A18B949.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Beautiful hauls, @heartsmyface!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@heartsmyface , it's so hard, but however long you stick with, I'll think you'll be happy with it.  Like your picks.

Soooooo hard though ๐Ÿ˜‚

@heartsmyface  Great job! Awesome picks! Itโ€™s so hard to be good when Iโ€™m basically home all the time. 

@ather @Yeah thatโ€™s so very understandable. Iโ€™ve been keeping busy lately out in the yard cutting back blackberry brambles and doing repairs on the retaining wall.  itโ€™s both therapeutic and a lot of exercise so itโ€™s been more enjoyable than it sounds.  When I come in Iโ€™m too tired to go online much and I havenโ€™t been experiencing the dreaded laying around bored which leads to most of my shopping.  

@heartsmyface  That sounds amazing. I need to move where you live ๐Ÿ˜

@heartsmyface ,

Congratulations on your good behavior and your excellent taste!

@heartsmyface It's all so beautiful!!!

@heartsmyface Gorgeous packaging on your haul

Gorgeous haul @heartsmyface 

Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png
  • tenor (30).gif