Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

@missjeanie Yes.  I agree. Thank you๐Ÿ˜€

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Donโ€™t beat yourself up @tjffc . I have the exact same problem. You hauled some awesome items.

@Loretta55 Im glad to hear that I am not in this struggle alone.  BIC is the best beauty space but also not good for my bank account.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

An epic haul @tjffc ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’—

@lmaster Thank you!

@tjffc Love your new brush collection and is that the Sonia G brush holder?  Enjoy everything.

@SportyGirly125 Yes its Sonia G. I stalked (I mean visited Sonia G's blog and her IG daily) for an update on the restock of the Cranes Over Mt Fuji brush holder at Beautylish.  It arrived Tuesday and was sold out in a flash.  I'm so glad I learned about the Beautylish launch app from 'You". ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•.   Thank you!

@tjffc Don't consider it a fail!  This is a well-curated collection of necessities ๐Ÿ˜‰.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you.

The Sonia G brushes and brush holders are fabulous, @tjffc! Luckily now you have a great collection to use!

@curlychiquita Yes!  Love Sonia G.

@tjffc great haul! The super berry mask is so yummy smelling 

Great idea @tjffc ! I should do the same ! Love your haul ! ๐Ÿ’•

Tagging @rosegoldlovely whoโ€™s asked about the Hourglass Iridescent Flash blush; check the spoiler for swatches. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I used some of my Nordy Notes to get a few treats with no out-of-pocket spend: 

It was time to put some of my banked notes to good use.It was time to put some of my banked notes to good use.
Details and swatches: 
Spoiler
Aquis Hair Turban - Iโ€™ve had one for years and decided to add a second one. I normally just use Aquis hair towels instead of the turbans. But now that Iโ€™ve become a night shower personโ€”and as a result, an occasional night hair-washing personโ€”I find the turbans more useful. Aquis's waffle texture works better on my hair than their flat texture. 

Slip Pure Silk Glam Band - will come in handy during my AM skincare routine, and will be faster/easier to put on and remove than my other โ€œgotta get all these coils up off my faceโ€ items. 

MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish/Moon Masterpiece, Double Gleam - this is @SportyGirly125's fault. One of the extremely rare cases where I buy something functional I might not actually use because itโ€™s too beautiful. (Eh, Iโ€™ll probably use it, eventually.) Anyway, I almost wish the lid had no design on it so I could better see the koi while the compact's closed. 

Hourglass Ambient Strobe Blush, shade Iridescent Flash - I kept not buying this because I thought itโ€™d be too similar to Euphoric Fusion. Turns out that shadeโ€™s more of a warm champagne plum compared to Iridescent Flash, which is a pinky berry shade. 

See how much blush pigment is swirled into my Euphoric Fusion pan? I wish ALL my Hourglass blushes had that ratio. Iridescent Flash has a decent amount of blush pigment, though.See how much blush pigment is swirled into my Euphoric Fusion pan? I wish ALL my Hourglass blushes had that ratio. Iridescent Flash has a decent amount of blush pigment, though.This photo doesnโ€™t fully capture Euphoric Fusionโ€™s warm pearly glow, but does show Iridescent Flashโ€™s pale pink highlight. (Yes, I see the typo in the photo and it's killing my inner Managing Editor... sigh.)This photo doesnโ€™t fully capture Euphoric Fusionโ€™s warm pearly glow, but does show Iridescent Flashโ€™s pale pink highlight. (Yes, I see the typo in the photo and it's killing my inner Managing Editor... sigh.)
Kilian Dark Lord sampler - contains samples of Dark Lord โ€œEx Tenebris Luxโ€ and Black Phantom. I already have a travel sized Black Phantom, but not Dark Lord. I like pairing Black Phantom with other fragrances, so I'm curious to see how it works with this one. 
Jayjun direct: 

I wanted to buy more than 2 jars of those eye patches but stopped myself. :DI wanted to buy more than 2 jars of those eye patches but stopped myself. ๐Ÿ˜„
Iโ€™m supposed to be on a sheet mask no-buy because I have over 500 masks (not counting all my Abib backup boxes). But my favorite eye patches were on sale, as was this โ€œRed Miracleโ€ sheet mask I think Iโ€™ve never tried before, soโ€ฆ donโ€™t judge me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Great hauls, @WinglessOne!! No judgement, always good to grab a backup of faves on sale and fill up the basket with something fun to try for a discount, lol. Those blushes are gorgeous!! Enjoy!!

Thanks @haleyvvvv !

@WinglessOne Lovely haul! It's always the best when  you have notes and gift cards to treat yourself and you dont have to pay anything out of pocket! 

Thanks @myxducky !

@WinglessOne  Omg 500 masks!!!!! Wow Iโ€™m impressed!!!! I would never judge I say I donโ€™t need more masks then immediately buy some. My husband just looks at me like ๐Ÿคท

@ather  They're hard not to buy, right? The psychology behind sheet mask marketing and purchasing is really something. I still don't know exactly how many masks I have; I stopped counting at 510 because holy crap. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Suddenly, owning hundreds of lipsticks doesn't seem so bad! 

@WinglessOne @ather Ughhhh.... I counted just over 700 at the beginning of the year... the number was enough to jolt me.  If you figure out that psychology... let us know! 

39 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png
  • tenor (30).gif