Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

@itsfi Target will soon carry 2 new products from Sweet Chef 

280681B9-C99C-46D0-85EF-F3EDA19E0CE9.png

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

@SportyGirly125, I saw those online. I didn't look to see if there was a tag/sticker for it on the shelf in my local Target, but I'm pretty sure they'll be in store - it looked like they were giving a lot more shelf space to Sweet Chef. My skin is sensitive to retinol so I'll pass on the mask (and really, I have my fair share of wash off masks to get through) but the description makes it sound promising.  

@itsfi Oh, good to know Jason Wu's line is now available! The cream shadow looks wonderful. I'll have to see if any of my local Targets have his collection in stock. Enjoy all your goodies! 

Thank you @WinglessOne! The cream shadow has worn nicely; I can see me picking up another color. Do tell if you find goodies at your local Target. It doesn't look like any of the stores in the city will be stocking the JW collection, but the Target Greatlands in a neighboring city do carry them so I could always do the order online and drive up feature if I wanted, or just order online. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The last time I was in my Target, they seemed to be changing the layout of their skincare section - looks like they're moving Julep online but making room for Nyakio, Naturium and Bybi, and giving more shelf space to Sweet Chef. It also looked like they were looking to move around some makeup brands as well, but it was too early to tell what they were bringing in. 

@itsfiI forgot to check for her line at my Target but know they have it.

@WinglessOne I see that my local Target has it available and need to stop by anyways today.  I will try to see what they have in store.

I like all of this that I see @itsfi ! Yummy balms , great time for candles of course plus newness! I have wondered about JW. So good to see , thank you! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom๐Ÿค— I reach for lip balms a lot in the colder seasons and probably even more this winter with mask wearing. I'm sure I'll pick up more Jason Wu products later in the year. I say "later" now, but we both know how that can turn out. ๐Ÿคฃ

Umm yes we surely do @itsfi ๐Ÿคฃ. Lip balms feel so good right now especially. And so many new ones! I saw Kaja strawberry pop up! Yummy. Kaja Lip Bento Balm + Scrub Strawberry Rose . 

I must have missed that cute Kaja set @Sunnysmom! Enabled!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† Thank you! 

Just here to help @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค—

You're very good at it @Sunnysmom๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜  Almost too good! ๐Ÿคฃ Did you pick up the Kaja balm / scrub?

Just sharing the love and fun stuff @itsfi ! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ I didnโ€™t yet did you?! I did cave on some other stuff tho that you helped persuade after I persuaded you originally! ๐ŸฅดMake sense?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ VB Sway ( I think could love it thanks to you! Besides my beloved reds lol .) because I wanted to try the new mascara and HAD to get to free shipping ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ! And then I got no 77 Chanel new laque. Itโ€™s cool. Did you? Iโ€™ll show you if not. Not sure whatโ€™s happening with all these lighter pinks! Funny. 

Not yet @Sunnysmom! Gotta try to pace myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the Kaja sounds like a nice one. Ooouh, would love to know your thoughts on the VB mascara; itโ€™s definitely on my list. Hahaha! Lighter pinks just help to round out your lippies. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope VB Sway works out for you! Will probably pick up the 77 Chanel this week; I am pretty sure I have a gift card from Christmas that I can use to pick up the lippie. Just need to see if the store has the 77 in stock. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

I do like some Kaja so I bet the new balm is nice too @itsfi . I will let you know after I use it today and around these nutty eye skin issues I have going on. Grr. Lol Iโ€™m a mess. ๐Ÿคฃ The 77 is nice. Iโ€™ll post on Chanel thread. ๐Ÿ™‚ Great idea to use any โ€˜freeโ€™ money you can!! 

@itsfi  Oooh, I love everything you picked up! So many lippies! I just ordered the Sephora Vanilla Lip mask and can't wait to try it! If I like it enough I may just go back and get the strawberry too - do you like how it smells?

I've never tried anything by Jason Wu, but now that it's at Target, It'll be a lot easier! I'll probably start with that "Lace & Grace" cream shadow, because it just looks so pretty! -Thanks for the swatches! 
Enjoy all your goodies!

lol! Yeah, I'm ever so slightly embarrassed at the total number of lip balms in these hauls, @Shosh85๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Even more so because I found about 6 balms tucked in various pockets in my purse. ๐Ÿ˜† The good news those is that I'm about 80-90% done with about 4 of them - that actually makes me feel better. And now we know what I'll be working on finishing next month. Ha! The Jason Wu cream eye shadow is very pretty; it dries down fairly quickly - I have some time to work with it, but not a ton. Staying power is good. 

Oops, forgot to get back to you about the clean strawberry balm @Shosh85. It's got a thin consistency and a very subtle sweet strawberry scent. I do wish the scent lingered longer. Here's a pic of the balm:

SC clean lip balm strawberry.jpg

@CookieGirl1 

@itsfi  Oh, good to know about the scent - sometimes an artificial strawberry scent can smell kinda funky. This one sounds great! I'm with @CookieGirl1 though, it does seem pretty thin to be called a lip mask. ๐Ÿค” 

@itsfi interesting that it has a thin consistency since it's marketed as a lip "mask".  

@CookieGirl1, the texture reminds me of a cross between a lip balm and a lip oil. I've used some thinner lip masks that have performed nicely, so we shall see with this one. ๐Ÿ˜

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png
  • tenor (30).gif