Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Beautiful haul @azab53! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Ohhhh @azab53 that's gorgeous!!!

@azab53 I feel the same way - I'm so picky that I'm always afraid to get the lucky bag. You picked up great Charlotte Tilbury products for yourself!

That palette looks so pretty @azab53!

Skincare haul. Mostly masks, of course ๐Ÿ˜‰

7AF3009B-1D99-4D1C-8430-83314ABD0A7F.jpeg

Spoiler
Everything above is from the Rose Rose Shop. (I only included the samples in this one because I was trying to fill the space in the picture ๐Ÿ˜†)
โ€ข I've tried two of the Foreverskin Salmon Masks so far and really liked them, so I thought I'd try the others from the line as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰
โ€ข I think it was from @WinglessOne that I first heard about the CosRx Cica Serum, (maybe the cream too?) and I love all things Cica, so into my cart they went. Can't wait to try 'em out. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

C816F3E6-E8CB-4DFF-A27B-2C5B79CF713F.jpeg

Spoiler
Mostly from the Rose Rose Shop again, plus a couple masks from Masksheets and one from Target. 
โ€ข Didn't actually want a second Chocolate Milk Mask - I forgot I had ordered that first one ๐Ÿ˜‚ 
โ€ข The Holler and Glow Watermelon Clay Mask is from Target and I bought it after seeing @PrettyPaint's review! It sounds wonderful! ๐Ÿ‰
โ€ข I first heard about the A'pieu Honey & Milk Lip Oil from @itsfi, (who I think heard about it from @heartsmyface?) and I am so happy I finally bought it - it is sooo good!
โ€ข The Sidmool Royal Honey Peptide Deep Moisture Pack and Sidmool Propolis Essential Extract are both new to me and were bought because I have a weakness for honey - Honey Extract is the first ingredient in one and Propolis Extract is the first ingredient in the other ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฏ
โ€ข I've really been loving the CosRx products I've tried and I've read some great reviews on the CosRx Low pH BHA Overnight Mask, so I figured I'd give a it a go.   
โ€ข The Etude House Missing U Panda Hand Cream was bought solely based on the cuteness of it ๐Ÿผ I haven't tried it on yet, but it does have a nice peach scent. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Impressive mask and K-skincare haul @Shosh85 ! I wish it wasnโ€™t so cold up here so that I could use sheet masks more often. Another bummer is that Iโ€™m unable to post anything in the BIC except for replies like this one ( no pictures or anything else ) ( Iโ€™ve been using wash-off and overnight masks and I canโ€™t post anything about them....)

Enjoy your haul ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh, hi @keana1! Long time, no see!

So sorry you've been having trouble posting pictures - that's so frustrating! I still have issues too, but usually when using my phone - I have better luck with my laptop.

I hear ya about the cold sheet masks! I think that's why I've slowed down a little - It's too cold! I figure if I do them in the morning it's a good way to wake myself up! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฅถ

What masks have you tried recently tat you've really enjoyed?

Iโ€™m so sorry @Shosh85 , Iโ€™ve been trying to post pictures of the masks that Iโ€™ve been using during the last few months but itโ€™s not working....Iโ€™m so disappointed that I can only post replies like this one....

Amazing haul, @Shosh85!! So many masks and that Etude house hand cream is just *too* cute!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thanks @haleyvvvv! When it comes to sheet masks, I really have no self control! ๐Ÿ˜‚

That little Panda is super cute isn't it? I'm thinking about picking up some of the others! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 ,

Have fun masking!  (I know that you will!)  Your skin will love you.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks so much @tsavorite, I hope so! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You can never have too many masks, @Shosh85!

@quspork  Ain't that the truth! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I always love seeing your mask hauls, @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @CookieGirl1! Masks are definitely one of my most favorite things to haul! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm spying some awesome looking masks!! @Shosh85 

Thanks @lmaster! I'm excited to try everything out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 Oh my goodness.  Great mask haul.

Thanks so much @tjffc! I definitely don't need more masks, but sometimes impulse just takes  over ๐Ÿ˜†

@Shosh85 OMG that looks so amazing. ๐Ÿคค

45 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png