Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Sephora order(s) of mostly sale items: 

These were a BOPIS order that got me inside a physical Sephora location for the first time since March 2020. :DThese were a BOPIS order that got me inside a physical Sephora location for the first time since March 2020. ๐Ÿ˜„I wish more December birthday folks could get their annual gift in January like I do.I wish more December birthday folks could get their annual gift in January like I do.
Details: 
Spoiler
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Concealer Pen Ginger  - having been impressed by Dark Ochre (my natural skin tone match), I thought Ginger might be a good one-shade-up brightener for the deepest hollow of my tear troughs. I need to play with it to find out. 

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Mimosa Sunrise/ Sangria Sunset - stalked it since the day it launched, and finally bought it. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงก 

Marc Jacobs Beauty O!mega Gel Powder Eyeshadow Dynam-O! and O!MG - my inner raven insisted I give these a try, especially the slate gray shade. I might come back with swatches later. 

#surratt beauty Lip Lustre Ton - I expected this to be a gloss version of Givenchy Interditโ€™s โ€œenhancingโ€ sheer black shade, and it is, yay! This gloss is sticky, though not the stickiest Iโ€™ve tried. My very quick test resulted in good even coverage that didnโ€™t feather or bleed. I need to wear it much longer to see if itโ€™s truly non-bleeding. 

Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara DS - saw a free promo for it and thought โ€œeh, why the heck not.โ€ I donโ€™t have high hopes but weโ€™ll see how it fares. 

Moroccanoil (Sephora 2021 birthday gift) - my birth month is December but, for some reason, Iโ€™m still stuck in a weird January bday gift loop: I have to choose my annual gift 12 months in advance. And Iโ€™m still not complaining about that, considering how few gift options are usually left by the time December rolls around. Iโ€™m not a big Moroccanoil fan but of all the available gift options, this made the most sense for me. 
Paulaโ€™s Choice direct: 

I always decant this cleanser to a pump bottle.I always decant this cleanser to a pump bottle.
Details: 
Spoiler
  • Hydralight Cleanser - a restock. 
  • Clear Acne Body Spray - Iโ€™ll admit I bought this partly for the bottle, which can be sprayed from any direction (including upside-down). ๐Ÿ˜„ 
  • Skin Perfecting 25% AHA + 2% BHA Exfoliant Peel - curiosity drove this purchase, especially since I missed it the first 2 times it was available. (Thanks to @greeneyedgirl107 and @sprocketta for alerting me it was back in stock!) 
  • GWP: 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant and 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant - I donโ€™t use either of these products (they're not bad, I just prefer other Paulaโ€™s Choice BHAs and their 10% AHA), so I usually give these away whenever I get โ€˜em with orders. 
Ulta: 

"Hey WinglessOne, what's your favorite shampoo & conditioner?" :D"Hey WinglessOne, what's your favorite shampoo & conditioner?" ๐Ÿ˜„
I put my Redken coupon to good use and bought another liter bottle pump while I was at it. All Soft Mega is currently my favorite โ€œeveryday" shampoo and conditioner. It does softening and hydrating wonders for my coils. 

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Great hauls, @WinglessOne!! Sangria sunset is just so fun and gorgeous, yay for grabbing it!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv ! 

@WinglessOne  Wow great haul!!! 

Great hauls, @WinglessOne!

Happy belated birthday!! @WinglessOne great sale hauls ๐Ÿฅณ

@WinglessOne The Nest fragrance looks like it smells really good!

@WinglessOne - Enjoy your haul!  This is the first time I got my December birthday gift in January (thanks to @tsavorite ).

@WinglessOne I have a friend whose son uses the PC body spray and it made a huge difference for him. Hopefully you like it.

@WinglessOne Great hauls!  Fenty Mimosa is so pretty and MJ eyeshadows are so good too.  Glad you got them on sale.

Beautiful items, @WinglessOne !  I love the shades of your Fenty Highlighters!

(I always get my December Birthday present in January, too.  One small perk of being born at the end of December.)

You hauled a nice variety of items @WinglessOne.

Hi, all!  Happy birthday to all you January babies!  ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ‚

Here is a small haul so I could get my Sephora birthday gift--thanks Sephora!  

@tsavorite 

20210113_170951.jpg

โ€ƒ

Happy belated birthday @Titian06! ๐Ÿฅณ I spy some pretty lippies! Enjoy all your birthday treats! ๐ŸŽ 

oooo @Titian06 I hope you love the OH scrub.  ๐Ÿ˜

Nice haul, @Titian06!! I'm curious about the new OH scrub. Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv - Thanks!  I'll post some feedback next week about the scrub.  I did use it the other day, but I'd like to use it again since it's different from what I've been using.  ๐Ÿ˜

Happy Birthday month, @Titian06! I can't wait to hear about the new OH lemon scrub. 

@quspork - My birthday's actually in December.  It's a perk of being born late in the month!  I'll  let you know about the scrub. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 Happy Cake Day!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png