Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

I think everyone can agree that 2020 was a tough year for all and one to remember. We learned about what really matters in life and to cherish the people around us.  To appreciate and thank the frontline workers who risk their lives everyday for us.  As well as how to adapt to the new norm-working from home, virtual learning for our kids, and wearing a mask out. 

I think we all canโ€™t wait for a fresh start and new beginning for the New Year and a little escape from reality.  Please share your hauls for this month and what you look forward to this New Year!  

Happy Birthday month to all the January babies! @niki172 @quspork @ohheyitscindyk@skcfan  I canโ€™t wait to see and hear from everyone. As always please remember to stay safe!

BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif

0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Belated birthday wishes ๐ŸŽ‚ @rosegoldlovely 

Re: So Long, 2020! โœŒ๐ŸปโœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐ŸฟSparkling Fresh Starts and New Beginnings January 2021 Hauls

Thanks a lot @danielledanielle!

@rosegoldlovely Happy Birthday.  Enjoy your special day.  

@tjffc thank you!

Happy birthday @rosegoldlovely ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

@lmaster thank you!

@rosegoldlovely thatโ€™s great that you accomplished a lot last year. 

SportyGirly125_0-1609606132153.gif

@SportyGirly125 thank you!

Happy Birthday all the January BICers! What is everyone thinking of getting as their birthday gift?

@ShortErica I'm debating between the Laneige & Moroccan Oil!

I'm leaning Laneige, @ShortErica. I do like the Nars lip balms, but Laguna isn't a great color on me and I wouldn't use the bronzer. I'm not a huge fan of Moroccan Oil and the Kerastase just doesn't interest me that much I guess. At least with the Laneige, I already know that I like the lip mask and the sleeping mask, so it's a good chance to try the cream. What are you thinking of getting?

@quspork I'm torn. I feel like the Laneige is a great value in terms of just that lip mini lasts me a lot of uses. But I have the big one plus two minis to still get through so it doesn't seem logical to get it. I haven't tried the Moroccan Oil so I'm kinda curious but I haven't been wowed by higher end haircare so I don't know. How would you describe your hair and experience with it? The pro for that one is I'm positive I'd use them and get them out of my stash in a year. I'm intrigued by the NARS lip balm but worry about the bronzer color plus I have other bronzers to use. Hmm... I'll figure it out.

@ShortErica I like Moroccan Oil and my Mom uses it everyday ever since my Aunt who is a hair dresser told us about it years ago. I ended up getting Nars because I liked the set a little better but it was a tough choice. 

I hear you on the over-abundance of Laneige lip masks, @ShortErica. RE the Moroccan oil- I have very thick, coarse hair that's prone to dryness and to be fair, of the three products in the bday gift, I've only tried the oil itself. (I've tried one of their shampoo/conditioner sets but didn't find that wow-ing either) As far as the oil, I just didn't feel like it was "enough" to soften or tame my hair. I've had better luck with the Bumble and bumble Mini Hairdresserโ€™s Invisible Oil 0.85 oz/ 25 mL and with Sexy Hair's Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil. 

Thanks for sharing that @quspork! I got my mom the BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Wash-Day Essentials Kit for Curly & Textured Hair kit and she found a good use for the oil but it took some experimenting. Back in the day I would do those V05 hot oil masks for my hair but haven't had much luck with hair oils. Applying dry tends to make my hair look greasy and applying wet, I don't see much difference. ๐Ÿคท

@ShortErica @I used to use V05 too. For hair oils I like to put them in my hair before I start shampooing like the V05. I feel like it hydrates them a little better. I just put a few drops on the lower part of my hair. I have natural wavy frizzy hair but usually get my hair straight permed every year but because of COVID I didnโ€™t do it this year.

@ShortErica I purchased winter boots for my birthday (which is today, January 2nd). My boots should be delivered by Tuesday, January 5th. They're waterproof and cute! Plus the tan color matches my winter cape, hat, and face mask!STS84000.jpg

giphy.gif

Birthday twins @rosegoldlovely! Have a wonderful day! Funny enough I just bought some shoes too. Slip on sneakers for grabbing the mail and definitely not as cozy as those. Hope they arrive on time.

Happy belated birthday @ShortErica ! ๐ŸŽ‚ I wish you the best for 2021 ! 

Thank you @keana1! Hope you are doing well!

I am @ShortErica ! Thanks for asking, itโ€™s very sweet of you! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Conversation Stats
Photos232
  • BB6C9990-1C97-4A33-8DCB-4CA6987D2D8E.gif
  • 0DF08E41-E42F-49B2-9043-5D0990965964.jpeg
  • ny-75
  • STS84000.jpg
  • giphy.gif
  • tenor (2).gif
  • EL_EiRUWwAAdSgX.jpg
  • dczpkc4-6d99ed31-1f24-4325-8424-22cee89750c5.png
  • tenor (30).gif