Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Smokin Hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ September 2023 Hauls

smokin-hot-hot.gif

โ€ƒ

hot-sass.gif

โ€ƒThis summer has really been a scorcher! ๐Ÿฅต But let's give everyone a better reason to sweat! Sweatin over some haulin! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ please continue to use August haul thread until September 1st. 

Re: Smokin Hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ September 2023 Hauls

@Mellmars1185, thank you. They have a couple of annual sales and the gwps are always amazing!

You photographed everything beautifully @itsfi. I really like the Mautha packaging too. Its fun, pretty elegant all rolled into one. You have a stunning haul of goodies, enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you @CynthieLu! The packaging is stunning and the products perform really well - my skin feels hydrated and it's such a luxe and elegant experience.

@itsfigorgeous hauls!

@SportyGirly125, thank you. The products are gorgeous, inside and out.

Oh wow all those fun goodies @itsfi ! ๐Ÿ˜  I picked up the Henry Rose discovery set too and itโ€™s such a fun way to try them all! I think I like Windows Downโ€ฆany favs for you? 

@Sunnysmom, I picked up a citrus and tea blend with Windows Down; you? 

My favorite of the set was Queens & Monsters; I think the caramel and woodsy sandalwood notes did it for me. I thought there was good variety in this set. I donโ€™t know if I liked Q&M enough for a full size, but Iโ€™ll have to revisit it another time. Iโ€™ve picked up a few fragrances over the last couple of months so Iโ€™m a little more selective lately with what I go in for a full size. 

Ooh tea! Yes @itsfi that makes so much sense! I def get that now you mention along with the citrus that I do notice. My nose is so unsophisticated itโ€™s nuts. Q and M is nice too, thatโ€™ll be a good one for fall!  I mixed a few of them and now I forget what it was. Figures. ๐Ÿค” It worked tho. Lol. Agree on being selective. Iโ€™m usually in a rut fragrance-wise so anytime I broaden my horizons itโ€™s a big deal. ๐Ÿ˜† I got a few new ones this year and it put me into shock $ wise! (Now why doesnโ€™t buying other makeup do that to me. Dumb. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€)

Layering scents is always fun @Sunnysmom and always interesting to see how the different notes get on with one another.

@itsfi  The packaging on the mutha products is so sleek and pretty!

@PrettyPaint, is it wrong that I want to pick up a few other items from the brand because of the packaging? ๐Ÿ˜† Also because of how these have been performing; but this packaging!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Pretty sure I am months behind on hauls, though I havenโ€™t purchased a ton of stuff. However, I couldnโ€™t resist this Adept Cosmetics Samarian Sunset palette. It is my first indie brand eyeshadow palette, and it did not disappoint! Itโ€™s so shifty and nothing can really capture its true beauty! Itโ€™s full of sparkles, though you canโ€™t really see them there. I have done two looks so far and love it!

26E2F3FD-5CB2-4593-BE84-1F24D8827D8F.jpegFB17BE67-3837-4BC0-8017-27BDEE79C6E8.jpeg27DC1DD9-4DBD-4E4D-BAE2-BADAFC5C2B5C.jpeg9492526D-9031-413A-A02E-D46E4C9CD18C.jpegB7F9D939-1A8D-495D-9ED3-2BDCB268AEDE.jpegD2D4D35A-10F6-4DA2-9A3D-E1FF29CA7ADD.jpeg

@sister13 Wow! That palette is gorgeous!?

@sister13 ,

Hi to Teine in the mirror! 

The shades in that Samarian Sunset Palette!  The swatches are amazing.

@sister13 I don't own any Adept palettes (yet!) but that one definitely caught my eye when it released.  So happy that you're loving it!

It looks beautiful, @sister13! I love the colors! 

Thanks! These are definitely a lot of my go-to tones, I love it so far! @curlychiquita 

@sister13 Hello Kitty ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘‹. What a stunning palette.

Tha k you! She made her appearance in the mirror, lol! And she really wanted to chew the plastic, her favorite. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— @Mellmars1185 

That is a gorgeous palette @sister13! The shadows look amazingly pigmented and shifty. Even the case is impressive! It looks simple enough but the stitching letโ€™s you know they mean business.

Yes! It is really even better in person, and Iโ€™m having fun with it! Iโ€™m glad I went out of my comfort zone buying from an indie retailer. Not that I was too worried, mostly Iโ€™m just too lazy to enter new shipping info, lol. @JoSometimes 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos189
  • smokin-hot-hot.gif
  • hot-sass.gif
  • Left eye one coat
  • Both eyes two coats
  • Hoping it's the liner making a mess
  • 0901231852_HDR.jpg
  • 0901231856.jpg
  • 20230904_165433.jpg
  • IMG_2818.jpeg