Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Skincare Recommendations

Instead of replenishing products I love and am low on, I'm thinking of trying out new (to me) products that have recently caught my eye. Two I have in mind:

Summer Fridays Heavenly Sixteen All-In-One Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL  

Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen® Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

I'm also in the market for daytime and nighttime moisturizer. I've been using:

Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Instant Firming Retinol Alternative Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Retinol Alternative Firming Night Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Retinol Alternative Firming Cashmere Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

Drunk Elephant Mini Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

These have been part of my skincare regimen for three years, and I'm ready for a change. I'm keen on products that are, not only hydrating but also firm, lift, and plump. I have sensitive skin that dries up and flakes when I use products that don't agree with me so I prefer brands/products that are Clean at Sephora. Any suggestions or recommendations to add to the Summer Fridays Face Oil and Algenist Serum? 

Re: Skincare Recommendations

@illegalblond  fresh Tea Elixir Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging Serum  is wonderful and great used in conjunction with your already loved Caudalie products.  It’s firming and smells wonderfully of green tea!  Another awesome HG product that keeps skin clear and bright is Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 3.4 oz / 100 mL 

I have been trying the Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL lately. It is so amazing. It is a bit on the pricier side, but I LOVE it. It is so deeply moisturizing and really gives my skin a pretty glow. I have acne prone skin, and this does not irritate me at all. It has actually been helping a lot, and it helps with my dryness so much.

I’d recommend looking into Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 3.04 oz/ 90 mL . I have dry, sensitive skin and this helped me a lot. Although, I prefer my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration more, in comparison and have switched back to it. First aid beauty has a moisturizer with collagen in it that you can look into as well. First Aid Beauty Firming Cream with Peptides, Niacinimide + Collagen 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Love the algenist liquid collagen - use daily after serum.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing