Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Happy happy birthday @starsandbucks

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Happy birthday @starsandbucks Clearly your friends and family know your beauty product enthusiasm.  I hope you find something great at the sale for round 2.

@starsandbucks Happy Birthday! Enjoy round 2 of the Sephora sale 🙂 

Happy birthday, @starsandbucks!  Enjoy picking out sale haul #2!

Happy Birthday @starsandbucks!! 🎂🎉💕

DE322156-7A6E-4590-8697-320EA01F0E54.jpeg

Have a lovely birthday, @starsandbucks!!! Enjoy your bonus haul😊🎁🛍

Happy birthday @starsandbucksUnidentified!! May your store be one of the ones that have figured out how to override the 20% off coupon if you need them to order something for you online 🎂🎉🎈

Happy bday @starsandbucks !!!

Happy birthday @starsandbucks!! 🎂🎉🎈🎁🎊 Have fun shopping! 🛍 Looking forward to seeing your birthday treats! 

Happy birthday to a fellow virgo!!!♍@starsandbucks hope y...

Happy birthday to a fellow virgo!!!@starsandbucks hope your stores have everything you want in stock & more!

@starsandbucks Oooh! Happy Birthday and Happy Shopping! 🙂 

@starsandbucks Happy birthday my beautiful Virgo friend! ❤️😘🎉🎈🎁

Aw, that was so sweet of them! Happy Birthday and Happy Shopping, @starsandbucks!

Happy birthday @starsandbucks! 🎉 

Happy Birthday @starsandbucks!!! Hope you had a great day!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Happy Birthday 🎂@starsandbucks Have a great day and enjoy shopping! 

Happy Birthday @starsandbuckss! Enjoy your extra purchases and have a great day! 😁😁😁

Finally made cutthroat decisions and pressed submit. 

The sale came at a good time - I’ve recently emptied a lot of daily skincare items around the same time (isn’t it weird how that always happens?) I also had had two gift cards totaling about $140 so I ended up paying less than $25 out of pocket, which helped. 

03F3BFB9-D47D-44B9-B418-384C69B18244.jpeg

Hi @scott1201,

I love the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads! They keep my skin so squeaky clean and clear! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@scott1201 enjoy all your wonderful skincare! ❤️

@scott1201 Ooh amazing haul! And I totally get you about the cut throat decisions! 😂

743 Replies
testing