Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Oh, no! I hope you feel better soon! I’m not as sick as you are but I do have a slight cold and it’s such a nuisance to be sick in the summer in the middle of a sale 😑 drink lots of liquids and get lots of rest ❤️

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon too @gonerogue

Thanks @gonerogue! I've done just that and spent the last 5 days in bed watching movies and sleeping. Feeling better for sure!

I hear you, @Aaliaa. I ordered a Viseart without ever testing, as they are only available online. Ended up loving it, and went back online to order another, but remembered I used my 20% off code already. I get daily emails reminding me to make use of my online 20% off, and I want to but I can’t 🤨 I would buy it in store if I could, totally wish I would have bought it along with the one I did choose. But I am 1) trying not to buy extras/backups and 2) want to minimize returns.

Hopefully there is still a fall sale. I didn’t plan to buy anything right now, so I have no room to complain! Let’s hope for a good fall😊

Feel better soon @Aaliaa. I can relate. I’m not by a store, so I won’t be able to get the things that came back in stock unfortunately.

i totally agree with you. i find totally unfair that we o...

i totally agree with you. i find totally unfair that we only can use our discount on line once! we should be allowed to use our discount at least 3 times! i travel a lot and i'm not always in the position to look for a sephora store.. i hope Sephora reconsider this policy...

Oh man, I knew this would happen! Because the code only works once, my order had to include heavy shampoo bottles with the small, delicate makeup items. Of course one of my olaplex shampoo bottles leaked and now everything else is covered in stickiness. I’m trying to clean everything up the best I can, but it’s a mess! Usually I order shampoo separately so this doesn’t happen.

Awww man! So sorry this happened @PrettyPaint 😞

Thanks @veronika23. I finally called and they are replacing it, so it’s all good! I am excited to finally try it out.

Oh good! So happy to hear that! I hope you'll like it! 🙂 @PrettyPaint

Oh no, that stinks, @PrettyPaint!  I had that happen once when I ordered a litre from Ouidad direct.  Now I just go pick up a smaller size at Ulta but I spend more money that way in the end. 😞

Thanks @curlychiquita. I have definitely had some leakage with ulta’s liter sale!!!

I'm sorry you have to deal with that @PrettyPaint What a pain! 

Thanks @quspork. I was surprised because they even have little foil seals under the cap, but it still managed to leak. The box looked pretty smooshed from the outside, though, so it must have had a rough trip on the ups truck.

i really hope Sephora change this new policy. i think tha...

i really hope Sephora change this new policy. i think that we should be allowed to use our discount 3 times at the very least!

Re: i really hope Sephora change this new policy. i think tha...

@bunny71mx Yeah, some new things definitely came in stock this week that I wish I would have waited for. 

Oh no! I’m sorry that happened @PrettyPaint, I hope that the Olaplex will be replaced for you. It’s such a pain to have to clean the product off of everything 😩 

@bakeamuffin I’m sure they will be cool about it. Haven’t called yet because I avoid making phone calls at all costs...maybe I’ll just email! 🙂

That’s so disappointing @PrettyPaint ☹️☹️ I’m sorry that happened to you! Hair products are the hardest to clean up

@Kim888 Thanks! Yes, it’s impressive how sticky dried on shampoo gets! 🙂

Oh no!!!! Sorry about that @PrettyPaint

743 Replies
testing