Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@sonnydee,

Happy Birthday!   I agree with you about dreamy seafood!  🙂

Thank You @tsavorite. Dreamy if it's done right! This pla...

Thank You @tsavorite. Dreamy if it's done right! This place does it right everytime!😍

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

giphy

Hope you have a fabulous day, @sonnydee!!!

Thank you @eshoe. Love pusheen! and I had a wonderful day !

Thank you @eshoe. Love pusheen! and I had a wonderful day !

Happy Birthday @sonnydee!! Those crab claws do look excellent!

Thank you @Aaliaa. So good....theres also a big 'hole lob...

Thank you @Aaliaa. So good....theres also a big 'hole lobster tail in there but I might have ate it already before the pic was taken🐖

@sonnydee happy birthday Virgo!! ❤️❤️

Thank you @gonerogue Love your posts!

Thank you @gonerogue Love your posts!

Happy birthday!   I'm glad you had a great celebration!  @sonnydee

Thank you @curlychiquita. Age is just a number right!? Ha...

Thank you @curlychiquita. Age is just a number right!? Hahaha. Had a awesome day & by the looks of new releases coming will have a great b-day month. 😉

Happy birthday @sonnydee! 🎈🎊🎂🎁🎉

That looks soooo good! 😋 

Thanks @itsfi.! It really is delicious! just don't bring...

Thanks @itsfi.! It really is delicious! just don't bring here anyone you want to impress, haha! (hence the bib)

I took my daughter to my JCP Sephora for a little reward for having great grades so far this school year. Honestly, I never do this kind of thing (just go to the store and sort of impulse buy) but sometimes it's just nice to buy something for yourself. Plus I'm probably returning the Lemonade palette that I ordered last week with my code so that makes me feel a little less guilty.

Anyways, I bought her two Sephora sleeping mask pods, the Milk Cooling Water stick, the Milk highlighter stick that was on sale, the Sephora almond lip balm, and a purple Sephora eyeliner that was on sale. I bought 4 Sephora eyeliners in varying shades of blue and green (2 were on sale) for myself. Then I saw a Sephora Hydrating Favorites set which I bought for the two of us to share. I was hoping to get one of the new glossy Lancome lippies but my store didn't have a Lancome display. Oh well, money saved!

Awwww so nice @JenniferOhJenny!!!

This is a great way to celebrate back to school, @JenniferOhJenny!

Money saved, but it sounds like an awesome time, @JenniferOhJenny! You probably get asked this, but I gotta know-De La Soul fan?

@eshoe Hahahahaha yes! 

Ok I didn't think I would mind that the online code can only be used once but now I'm just irritated. I'm down with Bronchitis and too sick to go in-store. I always like to buy some things in-store to support the store because everyone there is so helpful and friendly. On top of that a few things from my list went out of stock when I placed my order and now items I've been wanting to try have gone on sale and It would have been nice to combine the sale price with the discount code. I remember in the last two sales I ended placing a few last minute orders and I see myself not doing that this time round and I wonder how many people will be in a similar position. #RantOver #StillVeryThankful 

Sorry you are sick @Aaliaa! I hope you feel better soon! I haven't used my code yet...

Thanks @veronika23! Good on you for waiting, hopefully you get everything you intended to purchase.

Thanks @Aaliaa. They are mostly wants not needs. 🙂

743 Replies
testing