Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

RE: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

My birthday is in September so that (gift cards) mixed with the insider appreciation event, I definitely went over board, but I like most all of it and that is always a plus.

Re: RE: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Happy Birthday month @Tifftastic2day! You picked up so many beautiful things for birthday treats! 🙂 

Re: RE: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

You picked great makeup and skincare  products!  I'm glad you could get them on sale! @Tifftastic2day

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

I waited until the last moment to use my online code, in the hopes that the Pat McGrath Bronze Seduction would have a sneak peak in the US. Alas, it was not to be. Two items from my cart went out of stock since I waited till the end of the sale. I'm not upset, as it helped me spend less money! Those items were fun but non-essential.

There was a web glitch on the last day where the out of stock items and a few in-stock items disappeared from my cart. I just noticed in writing this post that I forgot to add back in one item I really really wanted: a sulfate free body wash!  (DR ROEBUCK’S - Straya Soothing Hand + Body Wash) Now I'm quite pissed at myself and this stupid one time use code! 😪 Before right now I was pretty ambivalent about it since I am lucky enough to live near a ton of Sephora stores.

Anyway, I ended up getting:

BURBERRY - Lip Velvet Lipstick - Dusty Pink No. 406

NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original in light (so excited to try tinted version!)

Viseart Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette

KORRES - Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum (repurchase)

SEPHORA COLLECTION Quick Fix: Hair Ties Minimal Maven (repurchase)

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

The Burberry lipstick is really pretty, and I hope you live your tinted Nars eye primer! @playingdressup

just bought that palette during the sale, @playingdressup...my first Viseart and I am in 💗!!!! 

Sorry you had a couple items go OOS, that’s a bummer but yay for the items you did pick up🙂 that Nars is great, and the Korres Black Pine -the scent is so, so lovely. Enjoy your fantastic haul!

Watch out for the Viseart @eshoe! It's so good & addictive. They make one of my favorite shadow formulas. I'm excited to try out this eyebrow formula.

My purchases from the sale:

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Beauty Magnet Foundation Brush

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Balm & Scrub (Banana lip balm)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes (Watermelon)

Niiiice @angel7594! The TF sample in that set smells amazing! 😊 The magnetic brushes look good - they feel soft. Have fun with your purchases! 

Great choices, @angel7594!  The perfume sampler is a fantastic buy!

Nice @angel7594!  That banana lip balm is still OOS in Canada 😄

@angel7594 Ooh lots of great fragrances in that sample set! Which are you most excited about? 

@alexasteph, I bought this set specifically to get the Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc 1.7 oz, which is $125. I love this fragrance and was so excited to see it as one of the choices. ❤️

@angel7594 Smart shopping!! Great deal. 

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Now have the same problem as @starsandbucks did. Couple of gift cards to use because today is my birthday. already used code online. No stores near me even carry the brands I "need"🤣 Pat-ND-kilian. At least I got some dreamy seafood, no joke I dream about this days later....

I missed this notification @sonnydee! Happy birthday, Virgo! 

@sonnydee  Happy Birthday!!  That meal must have been delicious! 

Happy Birthday @sonnydee!!!! Hope you had a good day!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Happy Birthday @sonnydee.  You make me hungry!!! The food looks so yummy! Enjoy!!!

Happy birthday @sonnydee

As the daughter of a Washington DC native, I completely understand dreamy seafood and seafood dreams—especially when the seafood is blue crab. Each time I come home from a DC/Maryland/Virginia visit, I wish I could have crabs overnighted to me on a daily basis. 😂 Glad you got to enjoy a great birthday meal!

testing