Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@Nickelliebear1 I love the Sephora Collection Face Mask Applicator. One of my favourite buys this year 😊

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@Nickelliebear1, Sephora Pro palettes are really my favorites.  There are so many colors that are easy to work with.

RE: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

I’m sure I’ll be adding and changing more before I pull the trigger but these are the things I’ve been wanting...

Re: RE: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

You picked a great selection of products, @swilks24!

Re: RE: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@swilks24 Great picks!! Have you used the Kush brow fibre before? I’ve been wondering if I should try a product like this...

@PinkEvergreen I know its not exactly the same since I have the clear one, but I LOVE it!!! It keeps brows in place without making them hard and crunchy!

I'm definitely getting this:

Untitled-1.png

And maybe:

Untitled-2.png

I’m so excited about this. Definitely mostly doing restock because I’m not sure this will change the November event so better now than never.D32C2F9F-59D2-4681-B26D-56FC0266F96F.jpeg

I want to get at least one “fun” thing. That’s the item I keep changing. I’ve heard good things about the RMS highlighters and figured the palette is a good way to try a few items from the brand.

Less than 5 days to go!!!

85B8184A-9656-41F7-95C1-58536E3F7161.gif

@PinkEvergreen Love this! Have you seen the full video of this? (Not the Taylor Swift one, there’s another.) it’s hilarious and creepy at the same time. 

@darkiceis Oh yes, I have. It’s so mesmerizing, and indeed creepy!

I. Seriously. Can’t. Look. Away. 😁

Love the Crystal Light Dancers @PinkEvergreen!

@greeneyedgirl107 I found a bunch of homemade spoofs today on YouTube. We’re clearly not the only ones that love them 😁

Here's my current list, subject to change of course 🙂

list.JPG

Those eyeshadow palettes are gorgeous @darkiceis!  Such pretty, rich colors!  You'll have a lot of fun playing with those beauties!

Great list @darkiceis! 👀👀 Those palettes are haunting me- so pretty!

@angel7594 The Too Faced palette got me with love at first swatch. 😄 

I've had so many items in and out of my cart and loves lists since the Beauty Insider Appreciation event was announced, but I think this is my final list ... well, for now, at least.

Restocks

New Items - this list needs to be whittled down some more. 

@itsfi Those candles are giving me serious Autumn 🍂 vibes. So looking forward to cool, crisp air and candles in the evening 😌

I love candles @PinkEvergreen! Makes the whole house smell so good! 😊

@itsfi,

I love your cart! You are going to love your candles, especially the Nest Candles. I buy them every year and they smell so good and last a long time. The scent fills up your room too! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

3 Replies
testing