Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@ChristineR07 The struggle is real!! 😂

I think this is the final version of my list below. I’m having to exercise some real restraint to keep it free of any makeup. I already have enough of that. Not a single lipstick made the cut — although many auditioned!! 💄💄💄💄💄

Everyday essential restocks:

1) ALTERNA HAIRCARE - Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner

2) ALTERNA HAIRCARE - Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Shampoo

3) ALTERNA HAIRCARE - CAVIAR CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction

4) ALTERNA HAIRCARE - Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream

5) Murad Essential-C Cleanser 6.5 oz

6) FIRST AID BEAUTY - 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask

7) Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glow

😎 OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner 6.5 oz/ 193 mL

Splurges I’ll actually use in a timely manner:

1) FIRST AID BEAUTY - Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream

2) BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® sapphire

3) ALTERNA HAIRCARE - CAVIAR Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist

4) DR. JART+ - Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel

I've decluttered my makeup collection and I’m keeping it that way 👍

Oh, and I don’t count Fenty Gloss Bomb as makeup because I use it daily to hydrate my lips 😉

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Man, I wish Ulta hadn't had just a great sale right w/ gwp before Sephora's announcement. I might have to rethink 1 or 2 items I bought. But I definitely need to restock my:

DRUNK ELEPHANT - Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30

Trying to decide which setting powder:

STELLAR - Cosmic Face Haze Finishing Powder

LAURA MERCIER - Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow - Translucent

And another Shade for PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Full Blooded orPAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Executive Realness

I lust over Executive Realness for so long.  I think i will get it too @Buootiful.  It looks beautiful on everyone 😉

Looks like a few people are picking up some Pat McGrath. Nice! @Buootiful

Is anyone else filling, curating, refilling, slicing and dicing, and then refilling their online shopping basket? 😂 Mine has changed 30+ times in the last two days. 

I keep wondering if there will will be another 20% sale in the next 6 months. That would affect my restock choices. Do you happen to know, @veronika23

Right there with you on the constant changes, @PinkEvergreen I know we don't have any official confirmation yet (at least I don't think...), but I find it hard to believe that Sephora wouldn't continue with the November sale as well. Given how perfectly timed that one is to all of the holiday releases, it'd be a real shame to not have that one!

@quspork @mermaid805 I’m now holding steady at 13 items. I’m 90% sure they’ll be the finalists by the time the sale rolls around... but check back with me in 24 hours lol 😂 

Totally!!! This was so unexpected- appreciated but unexpected, that I don’t have funding ready for major restocks like I was planning for the November sale! I hope that don’t eliminate that one completey and that this is just an extra surprise. 😊 Regardless, I’m still excited and keep changing my cart- even though that’s probably pretty silly since I’ve had some YSL stuff that I tried in store and loved and should just stick with those items!

Hahaha I've changed my shopping list often too @PinkEvergreen. 😄  I don't know. I sure hope they still have the sale in November. They have it every year so hoping that it doesn't change and this is just a bonus.

So far on my list is:

• Marc Jacobs beauty Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Black Cherry baby
  • Georgio Armani Luminous silk foundation
  • loccitane hand cream
  • Drunk Elephant Lala Retro
  • Laneige Lip Mask

I have painfully dry skin, if you guys have any reccomendations for a hardcore moisturizer I would greatly appreciate it. I am thinking of the DE one, but I am not completely sold on it 🙂 

@Teresa44443great list! Which scent are you going for in the lip mask?

I have dry skin too and very much like and can't live without Consonant HydrExtreme. It's a very lightweight serum that you can mix in with your cream or apply alone before the rest of your beauty routine. It really helps to hydrate the skin and gets rid of dry patches. Only Sephora Canada has it though... so if you are in the US I'd check out Costco. The product has been spotted there a few times. You can also checkout their website. It's expensive but it does last a long time!

OMG, could this be my holy grail? @veronika23 I can't believe this only has 2 ingredients that aren't harmful.  If it helps in Canadian weather for dry skin, I can't wait to try this. Thanks for the rec, @veronika23

It does help in Canadian weather! I'm Canadian @Buootiful! And the brand is Canadian too!!! I had a small patch of eczema on my body and it helped with that too!  I swear by this stuff. It's definitely a HG product for me! 🙂

Thank you! I will check that out ❤️

Everyones lists look lovely, can't wait to see all the luxurious hauls! 

I am going to replace a couple things I know I can't live without and maybe get a couple treats. I am trying to hold back since I have a lot of planned purchases coming up later this month and next month.

Getting for sure:

Moon Juice Super You- I have subtle but just enough to be annoying anxiety symptoms due to my overactive thyroid and this really helps throughout the day. I am looking for a more budget friendly replacement but don't mind the money for this if I can't find something else. I have been taking beta blockers to help manage it, and decreased taking a low dose of them from 6+ times a day to 2-3. I have also seen an improvement in focus.

Dr. Jart Cicapair- HG winter day cream for me. Must have for cold, dry, snowy winters. I know better than to not have this on hand for when the cold starts to hit. 

Maybe:

Natasha Denona Mini Lila

Dr Roebuck's true blue hydrating serum- I just finished tatcha's hydrating serum, I did like it but kind of want to try something different. 

Vital Proteins collagen peptides- I've been thinking about trying a collagen supplement and this has a smaller size which makes trialing more affordable.

Great list! It's a hard choice between the Tom Ford Soleil Eye & Cheek palette and the Pat McGrath Sublime palette.   They are both gorgeous! 

RE: Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

I don’t plan on getting much, but I will be picking up the Natasha Denona Lila palette. I’ve wanted it for sooo long but $162CAD is a lot to spend so I’ve held back. I was going to buy it for myself for my birthday in October, but 20% off is the perfect chance! So I’m going to be purchasing that instead of in October. I fSunset comes back in stock for the sale I’ll be buying that too😍😍🤑 if not, hopefully sunset is back in stock by October, and that’s what I’ll gift myself for my birthday instead😜

Re: RE: Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@samkeaysxo You won’t regret Lila. She’s awesome 💜💜💜

Great list @Seymore3! 🙂

testing