Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@veronika23 My shopping list is mainly restocks of my daily essentials, with only one splurge. 

Essentials: 

Alterna Caviar RX Instant Recovery Shampoo

Alterna Caviar RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 

Alterna Caviar RX Protein Re-texturizing Protein Cream

Alterna CC Cream for Hair 10 in 1 Complete Correction 

Murad Essential-C Cleanser

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Splurge:

Natasha Denona Star Palette

The Star Palette is the only big ND palette I don’t have yet and I feel like it would fill some transition shade gaps I have in my ND collection. That is how I’m justifying it to myself, instead of just admitting that my collection is incomplete and it’s bugging me lol 😂 

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

It's ok if you say your collection is incomplete... it's a great justification for getting it! 😄 😄 😄 @PinkEvergreen

Such an enabler V @veronika23  😉 

Does anyone know if this event will be available in Canada as well or the just US?

thanks.

There are so many fun new products to try, but way too many for my budget, LOL. So I have an evolving list...A few of the considerations so far:

CAUDALIE - Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
PAT MCGRATH LABS - Lip Fetish Lip Balm - Bronze Astral

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Balm & Scrub Banana
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Hair Sleeping MaskTOO FACED - Throwback Lipstick - Cheers to 20 Years Collection - That GirlERBORIAN - BB Crème au Ginseng - Dorefresh Seaberry Skin Nutrition Cleansing Oil
FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 - SpiceTOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection - Swan

Sooo tempted for the PMG Balm but... I know if I were to get it, it would be the clear one.

Should I be spending $52 on a clear balm?

No Llgc you should not.

MUST... CONTROL... SPENDING...

*twitches*

Also have a Pat McGrath balm on my list and hoping one day I get that Sephora Banana balm. It's always OOS 😄 @quspork

@veronika23  Yes! That's always the dilemma- fingers crossed for things actually being in stock, lol!

Yup! Fingers crossed @quspork 🙂

@quspork You’ve got some great things on your list!

These are great choices, @quspork!  I  love the look of the Pat McGrath lip balm in bronze.  It is really pretty!

I love the Fresh Seaberry Cleansing Oil! It's so nice.

My cart is ever changing... but here’s what’s in at at this moment 

4558A73E-794A-4E98-A892-80F14B499DD2.jpeg

1FB9D913-D8AE-4D99-A904-EA82DD587075.jpeg

The too faced concealer is so good!! Especially if you have dry skin! It's also such a huge bottle!

@elise222, just got the Bite french press too and it's nice and pigmented. And since I don't drink coffee, it's fun to apply in the morning 🙂

Great choices, @elise222!

@elise222 -- Great picks!  The new Bite lipglosses are some of my favorite around right now.

The hardest part is deciding on a shade!!

Great picks here @elise222.  The Laneige sheet masks have an amazing fit and work really well!  The PTR peeling gel is a nice one too!  🙂

3 Replies
testing