Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

This sneak peek of your shopping cart makes me happy @scott1201!

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Can’t wait to see what you get, @scott1201@-that DE is on my (internal) list, too! September allure will have a sample of that, as well. 

Love your list @scott1201! 💕

@scott1201 Same!! Ever since @bakeamuffin described it to me in the Mask Challenge thread, I've been sold!! Especially bc it's got VitaminC (and it's pink hehe :p)

@scott1201 great list!

The Origins mask is great- I really hope it doesn’t disappoint! ❤️

Awesome list! I could not stand Ombré Leather on me for the first 4 hours, then I fell asleep, woke up in the morning and it smelled so lovely and lasted all day! Haha, so it’s a no for me, but if only I could skip the first few hours! @blackkitty2014

@sister13, i feel liked a rock chick wearing it.  Not sure if i can wear the scent often but i love sniffing it because liked you said after the scent dries down it is a lovely and unique scent.

@blackkitty2014, I haven't had a chance to try Tom Ford Ombre Leather yet.  I bet it smells fabulous!

@curlychiquita, i havent smelled OL yet but i do have a deluxe sample of Ombre Leather 16 (which is discontinue).  According to vmaster, it is the same scent with the leather dials up and the floral tone down.  I would prefer the other way around.  I'm not sure i would wear OL 16 scent but i love smelling it.  It is one of those scents i want to own just to sniff it 😉

Nice @blackkitty2014! I'm getting a PM lippie too but I'll be getting one of the new tinted balms. 🙂

@veronika23, I want so many things from PMG but I have to limit myself not to hoard everything. Which shade are you interested in? I want the Pink or Bronze. PS: The offer is still good you just let me know V😘

Hahaha @blackkitty2014 now why am I not surprised! lol 😉🖤  I want the pink (nude I think she calls it) or gold. I might start with the pink though.  Awww you are too sweet! No worries! 🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23, no you are the sweetest!!!

@blackkitty2014  😘😘😘

This is what I'm picturing when I see the Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks in almost everyone's lists:

Image result for mine mine mine gif

Here's what I have so far! I'm sure I'll make some changes as the weeks go on 🙂 (I would add a Lip Mask but I'm only halfway through mine 😄

image.png

Spoiler
I'm also hoping to get a thing or two from Naturally Serious but apparently it only exists to tempt me right now.

image.png

Image result for sad puppy

@Llgc, yeah, the Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks will probably sell out on the first day.  You'll need to order some quickly!

Hahahahahaha @Llgc. Also considering getting those Fresh lip drops.

I am thinking about

• Naked Heat mini palette
  • 7 Virtues Vetiver Elemi
  • BITE lip primer
  • BITE French Press gloss in Salted Caramel
  • Hourglass no.28 primer
  • Phlur sample set
  • Boscia makeup remover gel

These sound like good picks

@pocketvenus, especially the hourglass primer! 😄

Good memory @bakeamuffin! 😛

1 Reply
testing