Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@curlychiquita  It's been so long since I've purchased any Dior that I should take another look at their products.  Do you have any favorites?  I know I like their lip products, but I'm less familiar with their powders and eyeshadows.  Thanks!

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

I use the mascara primer and own three Dior Addict lipsticks.  I've also used the Capture Totale Serum, which is good but it isn't my favorite.  @Ispend2much6

@curlychiquita  Thanks!

Debating these and a few other things... probably some MAC will be added to that mix too once the products are uploaded to the site. Kinda hard to put a shopping list together with a non-functional love list though. Been having more problems than usual with it and the basket...

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 1.33.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-10 at 1.33.28 PM.png

So many pretties here @veronika23! โค๏ธ  I'm intrigued by the Fresh lip primer!  The sapphire blue beautyblender is beautiful.

@itsfiI'm a lip balm junkie so products like the Fresh lip drops got my attention right away ๐Ÿ˜„

Love it @veronika23!  I don't think you can have too many lip balms.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Yup! Me neither @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23  Very nice list!  

Bad @veronika23, i just remember i forget the Citrus cheek palette.  Uggh, this will be bad!!!

Gotta spoil yourself sometimes @blackkitty2014 ๐Ÿ˜„

Love it, @veronika23! The ND Super Glow Highlighters look beautiful! 

They do look beautiful @curlychiquita!

Awesome list! I think I might have to add that Violet Voss palette to mine, lol. So pretty. ๐Ÿ˜

@veronika23

@angel7594  yeah I've been debating it for a while... the only why I don't have it yet is because I'm trying to cut down ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm almost out of Drunk Elephant C-Firma so this is perfect timing.

Gulp.  I put my list together and it was over $1000.  I think I need to rethink some of those items.

Don't worry @flamingolegs! Mine is pretty high too. 20% off 1000$ is only 800$ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

I say stick with your must haves and never mind the rest for now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha! Right there with you @veronika23

Ha! Right there with you @veronika23

Re: Ha! Right there with you @veronika23

yeah sometimes it's hard deciding between so many pretty things... right @Shelbstirr ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hereโ€™s my small but mighty list ๐Ÿ™ƒ Excited to finally pull the trigger on the Origins Dragonfruit mask!

74B1E3AB-0CA2-4B9F-9B88-334F7711824C.jpeg

5 Replies
testing