Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Thanks for creating this thread, @veronika23! I love seeing everyone else's lists 🙂

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

You're welcome @CookieGirl1! I love seeing everyone's list too! Will need to catch up and add my own! 😄

Spoiler
Is this a replacement for the Fall VIB sale or is this an additional sale?

@CookieGirl1

No word on whether we are getting a November sale this year but it’s not a replacement- it’s like an extra Beauty Insider Thank You event to roll out the new rewards system.

@gonerogueUnidentified so I can get in double the trouble, lol. 

@CookieGirl1

This is a no judgement zone. I will NEVER judge you for treating yourself double in August and November- I will be alongside with you splurging away! 😋😉

@gonerogueUnidentified I appreciate the support and I will look forward to seeing what kind of trouble YOU can get in 🙂  

@CookieGirl1

Challenge accepted 😘❤️

This list shows the shameful truth of my lipstick addiction.  😂  I probably won't be getting everything on here, but here is my current wish list!  Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 2.23.43 PM.png

I have the Nurse Jamie roller, and although it looks like a weapon, it’s really great. Seriously depuffs and is very helpful during allergy season for me! @Milou07

I just got one of the Marc Jacobs lip gloss sticks and it is so amazing! I am going to pick another one on the sale!

@Milou07KVD Starflyer is beautiful!!! Hope you'll love it!

I love it, @Milou07!

@veronika23

I cant click on the link to the appreciation event and i dont know where to find it, is it 4x the points?

the links worked for me earlier today and then at some point they stopped and I had to go in my browsing history to be able to access the pages again 😭

Oh no its 20% off for us Rouge ladies from 23rd August to 3rd September. @GG84

Thanks love! 

Sorry @GG84. Been having problems with those links. It's 20% off for rouge!!!! YAY! One time use online and multiple use in store. I copied the info from the thread in the spoiler for you. The Q&A.

Spoiler

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes to benefits, which you can learn more about here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of our Beauty Insider members, we are offering exclusive access to this year’s Beauty Insider Appreciation Event. Here's the breakdown:

Rouge, you shop the event early beginning Fri 8/24. This means you get 20% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else. You can continue to shop the entire event through Monday 9/3.

VIB and Insiders get to shop, too! Starting Thursday 8/30, VIB will receive 15% off and Insiders will receive 10% off your purchase.

You can use your discount one time online or as many times as you want in-store. Check your email to get your code!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event?

This is a special event to celebrate our Beauty Insiders and the recent changes to the Beauty Insider program. This promo is a great excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up on fall newness.

What’s the offer?

Rouge gets 20% off, VIB gets 15% off and Insiders save 10%. Plus, Rouge (we see you!) gets to shop early before VIB and Insider.

What if I like to order online?

That’s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites. Please note that online orders are one time use however you are welcome to shop as frequently as you’d like in-store.

Can I redeem the offer more than once?

Online you may redeem the offer one time but if you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want in-store.

What’s my code to shop?

You can shop one time online with your code below based on your tier:

Rouge: YESROUGE

VIB: YESVIB

Insider: YESINSIDER

You can also bring your barcode into store to use as many times as you want. Check your email to get your store barcode!

Dates, please?

Rouge: Fri 8/24 - Mon 9/3

VIB and Insider: Thurs 8/30 – Mon 9/3

Wait, why are the dates split?

As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets to shop the event early.

Is this offer available in Canada?

Yes! Some Canada stores may be closed on Mon 9/3 for Labor Day so be sure to call your store for holiday hours and closures.

What about Sephora inside JCPenney?

The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on purchases of Dyson, customizable sets online or through Sephora’s Customer Service. Clients are limited to three Drunk Elephant-branded items per transaction and three Tatcha-branded items per transaction. Merchandise quantities may be limited, see store for details.

@veronika23

Thanks, you're a rockstar!!

You're welcome @GG84 🙂

My haul is going to be pretty boring and tame this round because I have a couple fall vacations/trips coming up!

So far, all I've got:Screenshot_20180809-151255_Sephora.jpg

Screenshot_20180809-151301_Sephora.jpg

testing