Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Everyones lists look lovely, can't wait to see all the luxurious hauls! 

I am going to replace a couple things I know I can't live without and maybe get a couple treats. I am trying to hold back since I have a lot of planned purchases coming up later this month and next month.

Getting for sure:

Moon Juice Super You- I have subtle but just enough to be annoying anxiety symptoms due to my overactive thyroid and this really helps throughout the day. I am looking for a more budget friendly replacement but don't mind the money for this if I can't find something else. I have been taking beta blockers to help manage it, and decreased taking a low dose of them from 6+ times a day to 2-3. I have also seen an improvement in focus.

Dr. Jart Cicapair- HG winter day cream for me. Must have for cold, dry, snowy winters. I know better than to not have this on hand for when the cold starts to hit. 

Maybe:

Natasha Denona Mini Lila

Dr Roebuck's true blue hydrating serum- I just finished tatcha's hydrating serum, I did like it but kind of want to try something different. 

Vital Proteins collagen peptides- I've been thinking about trying a collagen supplement and this has a smaller size which makes trialing more affordable.

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Great list! It's a hard choice between the Tom Ford Soleil Eye & Cheek palette and the Pat McGrath Sublime palette.   They are both gorgeous! 

RE: Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

I don’t plan on getting much, but I will be picking up the Natasha Denona Lila palette. I’ve wanted it for sooo long but $162CAD is a lot to spend so I’ve held back. I was going to buy it for myself for my birthday in October, but 20% off is the perfect chance! So I’m going to be purchasing that instead of in October. I fSunset comes back in stock for the sale I’ll be buying that too😍😍🤑 if not, hopefully sunset is back in stock by October, and that’s what I’ll gift myself for my birthday instead😜

Great list @Seymore3! Smiley Happy

@veronika23 My shopping list is mainly restocks of my daily essentials, with only one splurge. 

Essentials: 

Alterna Caviar RX Instant Recovery Shampoo

Alterna Caviar RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 

Alterna Caviar RX Protein Re-texturizing Protein Cream

Alterna CC Cream for Hair 10 in 1 Complete Correction 

Murad Essential-C Cleanser

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Splurge:

Natasha Denona Star Palette

The Star Palette is the only big ND palette I don’t have yet and I feel like it would fill some transition shade gaps I have in my ND collection. That is how I’m justifying it to myself, instead of just admitting that my collection is incomplete and it’s bugging me lol 😂 

It's ok if you say your collection is incomplete... it's a great justification for getting it! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy @PinkEvergreen

Such an enabler V @veronika23  Smiley Wink 

Does anyone know if this event will be available in Canada as well or the just US?

thanks.

Sooo tempted for the PMG Balm but... I know if I were to get it, it would be the clear one.

Should I be spending $52 on a clear balm?

No Llgc you should not.

MUST... CONTROL... SPENDING...

*twitches*

Also have a Pat McGrath balm on my list and hoping one day I get that Sephora Banana balm. It's always OOS Smiley Very Happy @quspork

@veronika23  Yes! That's always the dilemma- fingers crossed for things actually being in stock, lol!

Yup! Fingers crossed @quspork Smiley Happy

@quspork You’ve got some great things on your list!

These are great choices, @quspork!  I  love the look of the Pat McGrath lip balm in bronze.  It is really pretty!

I love the Fresh Seaberry Cleansing Oil! It's so nice.

219 Replies
Photos32
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.37.28 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.38.07 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.54.38 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.54.49 AM.png
  • DB03C233-5CE7-41EE-ADAB-A0C0BA39ADEB.png
  • 2D7B257F-555D-43A7-A3B5-4BB22E22D077.png
  • 313CE7E0-2B30-4AD8-8D00-4C20AB71FBED.jpeg
  • D9FA86CC-0C0A-4613-A9D9-442C4F6FFB91.jpeg
  • 07161AF1-C5FC-4C7C-AB53-1A6DFEC37D44.jpeg
  • sephora list.JPG