Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

October is here and so is the holiday shopping season. Share all that you haul this month with us. 
I know October will start tomorrow but that’s my birthday month so I wanted to start the haul thread for it. Happy shopping my lovelies!

1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif

Re: Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

Beautiful palette! @sonnydee I am happy you managed to resolve with customer service! 

Beautiful palette @sonnydee  Im glad you are getting a replacement for the damaged palette.

Thank you @fatimamummy I'm also glad! 🤗😍

The colors are lovely but sorry the palette arrived cracked, @sonnydee. I'm glad you're getting a new one.

Me too! But as much as I shop online- it's bound to happen unfortunately @curlychiquita some of these shades are stunning irl😍

@sonnydee  Aw, sorry you got a cracked shadow. But hooray for PMG sending a replacement and letting you keep this one as a backup! 🙂 

Yes, hooray! This was the first time I ever had trouble with an order from there. Other than..why is it taking so long to ship?! 😂 so this was a good experience overall @WinglessOne I received my shipping notice for my replacement same day. 

@sonnydee. Pretty! Now ypu have a free backup. Hope the next one's okay.

I hope so too! @Ispend2much6 one to really play with & one to treasure🤗

@sonnydee ohhhh love your haul!! Sorry it was damaged 😔

Im just happy it was totally smashed or lost... @lmaster 😬

@sonnydee @Sorry your palette arrived broken but glad they are replacing it. 

Me too @SportyGirly125 I thought that they would offer maybe a discount off for the next order but no, they gave me a choice refund or replacement.

@sonnydee ,

I'm so sorry that your palette arrived broken!  Better luck with the replacement! 

Did they let you keep the broken one?  Thank you for the gorgeous swatches!

Yes, i told them that i couldnt resist swatching (it was only 2 at that point. Dragonfly & a gold one & they told me not to worry about it. I think with covid & everything its not worth the risk) @tsavorite i havent had anything arrive broken before from them so the chances are really good that it will be in perfect condition. 

I'm drooling over the palette, @sonnydee, but I'm sorry that yours was broken :(.

It is a beauty! @CookieGirl1 & I do have the SW palettes but to have all these shades in 1 palette...priceless. It was packed in a bubble mailer within a box. I think it broke even before it shipped. Some of the shades weren't level. {Yea, I do have OCD, but the kiddos have helped me adjust whether I want to or not.)

I feel like I've heard mostly good reviews on the palette, @sonnydee, but I always value another.  Are you happy with it?

I've only swatched it @CookieGirl1 haven't had the time to really play with it. Some of the matte swatches did concern me when I saw them in pics.  (On my swatches, I'm curious to see how the 3rd shade on the top row will perform on the eye.)  This is a pretty palette, I was surprised at some of the shades & I need to get out my SW palettes to compare. But that being said, im a neutral lover so I may could use some of the more neutral (for me that's bronzey, gold, etc.) shades everyday. Maybe the purples depending what I'm wearing/ where im going. But this is more of a special occasion palette. Do i regret getting it? Absolutely not. Am I collector of PM eyeshadow palettes? Yes. Would this be a palette I would gift teeni? (If $ wasn't a deciding factor.) Honestly, no. I think this would be intimidating to some but that's also what i love about PM. Her palettes are not run of the mill, use this row together, etc. You have to think about what you are going to do. I hope this helps🤗

@sonnydee that actually was a helpful rundown.  I'll be honest, I normally don't spend by that much on a palette – – even with the f&f sale-- so I'm really trying to weigh out if it's something that I truly want or not. I look at it and I'm immediately interested because I actually do enjoy playing with color and while I know that some people have complained about a lack of mattes, I am someone who actually is usually disappointed at the overabundance of matte shades, LOL. I guess that when it comes to right down to it, I'm one of those people that really has to think about a purchase like this for a long time to try and make sure that it's really "worth it" for me. I definitely appreciate your thoughts (and anyone else's!) and opinion on it 👍

I don't care about mattes either, I'm there for the sparkle. How I determine if a palette is "worth" it to me. I ask myself " would i wear more than half of these shades sometime?" If the answer is yes, than I buy it. No, then I skip it. If you like experimenting with color & not afraid of sparkle. This would be a good purchase especially with a sale price. @CookieGirl1 😉💖

2,027 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos463
  • 1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif
  • 360964-October-Gif-Leaves
  • A85AFCC0-FFF4-4D86-8B0C-B761E555E08B.gif
  • 2DCB6C0A-7D6A-4F0D-955B-40D1E33F90F2.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1601512238129.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_1-1601512266165.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_2-1601512329868.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_3-1601512413466.jpeg
  • C36D76C0-CD2F-4F2F-9CF3-CE1057E9637B.gif