Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

October is here and so is the holiday shopping season. Share all that you haul this month with us. 
I know October will start tomorrow but that’s my birthday month so I wanted to start the haul thread for it. Happy shopping my lovelies!

1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif

Re: Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

@Samtian someone didn't like their job that day 😳 I actually was surprised to see them myself but I haven't needed to look for them in a while. 

@Samtian   I choked when I read about that.  They were behaving like a child with their ‘I don’t want to be your friend anyway!’ attitude.  

@heartsmyface Haha yes they were!

I haven’t really been buying a lot but these items came in.  I finally got my hands on the Laneige gummy bear lip glowy balm. 

C8728FD6-B7B4-4882-84B4-01255C883AC4.jpeg

Oooouuh! 😍 I spy some lovely, lit from within glowy skin days ahead for you @heartsmyface with the Dior and Guerlain beauties! 🥰🥰 Lots of pretties here for you to play with! ♥️

@heartsmyface Nice haul!

@tjffc  Thank you lovely:) 

Wow!! Every item is perfect!! @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   Thank you! Ha, you’re right.  Everything is pretty stand up on its own so far.  I haven’t tried the eye patches yet but I’m told they’re good. 🙂 

@heartsmyface  Holiday Meteorites, new Dior Face Palette in Rose Gold, Laneige glowy balm...you are the lady after my own heart. These are amazing products (as I’m sure the rest are as well). Enjoy 🧚🏼‍♀️

@Zvezdochka  Ha did you do a similar haul? I’m really gravitating toward more sheer glowy makeup these days.   I love the super subtle golden glow and micro glitters the météorites give off!  If I didn’t know better I’d buy a back up, but I do and know I likely won’t use them up anytime soon. 

@heartsmyface  I did pick up these items in the last few months. Meteorites do last a long time. I personally collect them as well so I don’t intend to use them up but there are plenty to enjoy from time to time. Plus how lovely is that scent of violets 😻

enjoy all your new goodies @heartsmyface ! those under eye patches are really nice!

@Kim888  oh good to hear that!   I haven’t tried them yet but have high hopes.  

Love the Dior quad, @heartsmyface! I haven't tried the Laneige balms yet because for some reason I own a ton of lip balms, but I'm looking forward to getting one as I use others up.

@curlychiquita i completely understand.  I shouldn’t have bought more myself but I was taken in by the promise of gummy bear goodness.  I DOES smell like grape candy but it’s not what I was expecting.  It’s good and I’m happy with grape,  but I had the scent when you open a bag of gummy bears in mind when purchasing it. 
ugh, using up lip balms.  I think it takes me about three months to use one up if I’m working at it. 😅 🤗.  Good luck on getting one used up so you can explore more;) 

@heartsmyface great haul.  The Dior quad is going to look stunning on you.  Glad you got the Laneige gummy balm.  It smells amazing.

@SportyGirly125   The quad is wonderfully right up my alley!  it’s rare to find a highlight palette where every shade works for me!  

And yes!!  It smells great!  The berry one it came with smells good too.  I have no idea where it’s at but they came in a duo.  

@heartsmyface ,

You received some beautiful items!  Great choices!

I'm curious about the gold/rainbow colored wand in the foreground.  It is pretty!

@tsavorite  It’s Aliver long curl mascara.  It’s a curling fiber mascara.  You apply and hold it in the shape you want your lashes to sit while it dries and it stays put all day.  It smells terrible when wet but works beautifully.  I’ll have to do a before and after shot cause oh my gosh does it work well!  

@heartsmyface ,

Wonderful!  I'll look forward to seeing that!

Conversation Stats
Photos463
  • 1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif
  • 360964-October-Gif-Leaves
  • A85AFCC0-FFF4-4D86-8B0C-B761E555E08B.gif
  • 2DCB6C0A-7D6A-4F0D-955B-40D1E33F90F2.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1601512238129.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_1-1601512266165.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_2-1601512329868.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_3-1601512413466.jpeg
  • C36D76C0-CD2F-4F2F-9CF3-CE1057E9637B.gif
  • B462EC3A-2312-4B68-9740-73FB894751B4.gif