Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

October is here and so is the holiday shopping season. Share all that you haul this month with us. 
I know October will start tomorrow but that’s my birthday month so I wanted to start the haul thread for it. Happy shopping my lovelies!

1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif

Re: Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

@quspork Aw, bummer about the broken PMG shadow. But hooray for glitched freebies! And you've reminded me to look for the Sagittarius eye mask. 🙂 Enjoy all your treats! 

Thanks, @WinglessOne. Luckily the broken shadow didn't seem to transfer much into other shades so I think I'll just try repressing it rather than hope that a replacement will make it in one piece. I hope you find the Sagittarious mask! In addition to NR and Bloomingdale's, anthropologie has that one in stock as well. It's full price right now but I know they were half price at one point around Black Friday/Cyber Monday last year. 

@WinglessOne They had a bunch of the astrological silk masks on sale at Nordstrom Rack when I bought my silk pillow case set.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! They're out of the Sagittarius one online, but if I visit one of my local Nordy Racks I'll check in-store. 🙂 I think Bloomingdales might also have it. 

@WinglessOne Bloomingdales does have it on sale for $25

@quspork Great haul.  So many new and exciting things things to try out.  Everything looks so pretty.  Your hair is going to be smelling amazing.  A free palette with any purchase sounds like a wonderful glitch.

Thanks, @SportyGirly125. I can't wait to play with all the new hair goodies!

@quspork @Great haul! Looks like some really nice hair sets!!!

Thanks, @Kim888! The return of the honey bear couldn't be passed up and this seemed like a nice way to try out Gisou's products without spending full price on everything. Love a holiday gift set!

Well my friends and family cart was loaded and pared down and re loaded and re pared down a few times.  I've been doing way less beauty shopping this year since I'm not going out to stores and haven't been able to go to the US (I miss you TJMaxx and Ulta).  When I saw the sale section in Canada loaded up I went for a few additional items that I wasn't thinking about before. Volition, Mac, MUFE, Sailing Day were all a score with the sale price and F&F discount. Thanks so much @TeamBIC !

So excited to have some newness to play with.  Hopefully this gives me a bit of a bump back into beauty.

All of the Volition went on sale for quite a discount so I snapped up what I could.  Do I need more skincare? no. Am I excited for it anyway? yes.  The Laura Mercier Caviar sticks have always been a go to in my 'go bag' of makeup.  The MUFE and MAC stick foundations went into the sale section as well and they quickly joined my cart right after.  These are also used in my 'go bag'.  Am I the only one who has a make up bag ready to go at any moment?  I tend to move around between the boat, the camp and home so I like to be able to just grab a bag.All of the Volition went on sale for quite a discount so I snapped up what I could. Do I need more skincare? no. Am I excited for it anyway? yes. The Laura Mercier Caviar sticks have always been a go to in my 'go bag' of makeup. The MUFE and MAC stick foundations went into the sale section as well and they quickly joined my cart right after. These are also used in my 'go bag'. Am I the only one who has a make up bag ready to go at any moment? I tend to move around between the boat, the camp and home so I like to be able to just grab a bag.From L to R: Fenty Cool Berry, this is much darker than I use normally, but I'm excited for something a bit different.  The Tower 28 in Magic Hour, much more neutral than my normal, again, excited for something different.  The Tower 28 milky lip in Coconut, is more pink than I thought it would be, but I think it's going to go nicely with the blusher from them. The LM Mini Caviar sticks.  Excellent basic colours for my go bag.  I can make these shades work for everyday or a more dramatic look if needed.From L to R: Fenty Cool Berry, this is much darker than I use normally, but I'm excited for something a bit different. The Tower 28 in Magic Hour, much more neutral than my normal, again, excited for something different. The Tower 28 milky lip in Coconut, is more pink than I thought it would be, but I think it's going to go nicely with the blusher from them. The LM Mini Caviar sticks. Excellent basic colours for my go bag. I can make these shades work for everyday or a more dramatic look if needed.

Superb haul here!! @missjeanie 😍😍😍

Thanks @lmaster I'm going to re up on some new colours for the Tower 28 next week too... they're so good!

Excellent haul @missjeanie! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thanks so much @faeriegirl !  Feels good to get back to some playing again!

You picked great makeup and skincare to jump back in with, @missjeanie! I like the Fenty Cool Berry color.

The Fenty Cool Berry is so pretty @curlychiquita   I had to use a lighter hand than normal but heck I love a good blush moment!

@missjeanie Oh, so many fun treats to play with! Hope you enjoy everything! 

I also keep a "to go" makeup kit: my travel kit, which of course I haven't used at all this year but always keep stocked anyway. 🙂 

I've been having some fun playing with them already @WinglessOne !

@missjeanie Yayyy, glad you got to take advantage of our Friends & Family link! 😊 AMAZING haul. I love the Tower 28 blushes - I need to pick up one of their new glosses.

And we're face mask twins! I picked up the same one as you from the Rewards Bazaar recently~ 

@GeorginaBT Thanks!  I just washed my face to put make up on again today lol... I love the tower 28 blush and I see Happy Hour joining my basket for the upcoming sale.  I just put the gloss on as well and I'm really loving it.  I'll need to pick out another shade here too!

Thanks again for including us (and me) in the F&F sale, it's much appreciated. 

@missjeanie Nice haul.  Great skin care products and I see the ND glam palette.  Have fun with all of your treats. 

Conversation Stats
Photos463
  • 1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif
  • 360964-October-Gif-Leaves
  • A85AFCC0-FFF4-4D86-8B0C-B761E555E08B.gif
  • 2DCB6C0A-7D6A-4F0D-955B-40D1E33F90F2.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1601512238129.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_1-1601512266165.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_2-1601512329868.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_3-1601512413466.jpeg
  • C36D76C0-CD2F-4F2F-9CF3-CE1057E9637B.gif
  • B462EC3A-2312-4B68-9740-73FB894751B4.gif