Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

October is here and so is the holiday shopping season. Share all that you haul this month with us. 
I know October will start tomorrow but that’s my birthday month so I wanted to start the haul thread for it. Happy shopping my lovelies!

1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif

Re: Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

Nice haul, @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @curlychiquita.

Great choices!! @Loretta55 

Thank you very much @lmaster .

@Loretta55 Nice haul.

Thank you very much @tjffc.

@Loretta55 Great haul. I hope you love the grape water 

Thank you very much @SportyGirly125. I plan on trying the grape water later today.

@Loretta55 ,

Great F&F Sale haul!  Enjoy these!

Thank you very much @tsavorite .

Great haul @Loretta55. Love Briogeo! 💗

Thank you very much @itsfi. Briogeo has some awesome hair products.

Some hauls from earlier this month, including some goodies from the Sephora Friends & Family sale. Thank you so much, @TeamBIC! 🤗 

Sephora F&F - I love advent calendars and I love candles so this Voluspa set really caught my eye. Ummm...I felt like I really needed to open them up now. Haha! To confirm that nothing had melted in transport, of course! lol!Sephora F&F - I love advent calendars and I love candles so this Voluspa set really caught my eye. Ummm...I felt like I really needed to open them up now. Haha! To confirm that nothing had melted in transport, of course! lol!

Sephora F&F - the ND Glam palette is finally mine! Yippee! <3 I'm going to be good and not use it until I hit pan on at least one more shadow in my ND Biba palette that is part of my 2020 project pan.Sephora F&F - the ND Glam palette is finally mine! Yippee! ❤️ I'm going to be good and not use it until I hit pan on at least one more shadow in my ND Biba palette that is part of my 2020 project pan.

L'Occitane, Credo Beauty and Glow RecipeL'Occitane, Credo Beauty and Glow Recipe

Spoiler
I had no idea that L'Occitane had these lip balms. :)I had no idea that L'Occitane had these lip balms. 🙂I was expecting Pink Biscotin to be more . . . pink, but it's a nice color. The other 2 shades look similar, but they're not. :) One is more red and the other is more purple. ;) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!I was expecting Pink Biscotin to be more . . . pink, but it's a nice color. The other 2 shades look similar, but they're not. 🙂 One is more red and the other is more purple. 😉 That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hourglass Mini Ambient™ Lighting Edit - Sculpture Unlocked ~ enabled by the lovely @Sunnysmom 

Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette ~ I'm so happy I was able to pick this up during the sale; I've had my eye on it since it was released. 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight Enchant

#SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Quartz Eye Mask ~ enabled by the fabulous @ElizaPRO 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Booster Pads 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora City Reusable Water Bottle San Francisco 

Love the makeup, and the candles look fantastic, @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita🤗 I've found candles to be a nice, helpful touch since the stay at home started so I'll definitely be putting these Voluspa candles to good use come holiday season!

Fabulous beauties!! I've been waiting for those looctaine lippies!! @itsfi when were they released??

@lmaster, thank you! 🥰 I didn’t even know L’Occitane carried the fruity lipsticks until I went “browsing” on their site. 😆 Not sure if a Sephora will stock them at some point. 🤞🏼 And, as with most beauty things, I’d be down for a mini or sampler kit of these lipsticks. ☺️

Literally like a year ago @itsfi I seen on the new releases thread they were coming out,, and I stalked and stalked for months upon months and finally gave up

They’re up now - go, go, go @lmaster! 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🛒 🛍 This is a good reminder that I need to check the new releases thread more often and keep better notes on what’s coming out when. 📝 Because, you know, I don’t already have enough beauty products on my list of things to look into / buy! 😂🤣 

I bought 2!! @itsfi 😆🙌

Wahoooooo!!!! 🙌🏼 I’m excited to see which ones you picked up @lmaster! I know you’ll wear them well! 😍

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos463
  • 1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif
  • 360964-October-Gif-Leaves
  • A85AFCC0-FFF4-4D86-8B0C-B761E555E08B.gif
  • 2DCB6C0A-7D6A-4F0D-955B-40D1E33F90F2.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1601512238129.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_1-1601512266165.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_2-1601512329868.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_3-1601512413466.jpeg
  • C36D76C0-CD2F-4F2F-9CF3-CE1057E9637B.gif