Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

October is here and so is the holiday shopping season. Share all that you haul this month with us. 
I know October will start tomorrow but that’s my birthday month so I wanted to start the haul thread for it. Happy shopping my lovelies!

1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif

Re: Share your October Fall Hauls (2020)

Oh my goodness!!! Smell-o-BIC! Brilliant, @missjeanie! Love it! ❤️ Though I think that would lead me to buy more things. lol. 😂

Great haul ❤️

Thank you @twilightnicky! 😀 There have been a lot of good sales. 🛍 I'm going to try to slow the hauls down, or at least, focus them on gifts for others. I feel like I've more than met my share of "gifts for self"! 🤣

@itsfi  Oh, wow! Such a fun haul! The candle set looks amazing! Are you going to use it like an advent calendar and light a different one everyday starting Dec 1? 
The palettes you picked up are beautiful! I know I'm loving my ND! 
Of course now you got me interested in the lip balms! I'll definitely have to look into these! Do they have any kind of scent to them?

@Shosh85, yes!!! If I can hold off until December 1, I plan to "reopen" and use the candles daily. IF I can hold off. 🤣 The other day I contemplated starting now and using one candle per week, but I think that would put me into next year. Well, I suppose I could always use 2 candles on a couple of weeks. Hahaha! 

I'm so happy you picked up the ND Glam palette and that you are loving the eye shadows! Love the color story in it so much. 💖 Oh, the L'Occitane lip balms are nice. No scent and they feel buttery going on and when worn. 😍

Ooh @itsfi loving all of these goodies! Those candles! That advent calendar is so fun I can see why you love it. I think you’ll love the ND eye and Hourglass too. I didn’t know those L’ Occitane lip balms existed either?!  Do you like them so far? Red one may be mine if so! 

@Sunnysmom, the colors in the ND Glam palette are right up my alley. 😍 I saw your swatches of the Hourglass quad and I was a goner; I’m pleased I was able to hold out until the sale. 😆 I like the L’Occitane balms a lot; I’d pick up more if they came out with more colors that suit me. I like that the color can be built up; while not as lasting as a lipstick, it deposits a good amount of color for a balm and feels comfy on the lips. When I tried on the red, I thought it would be a shade you’d love! ♥️

Oh I’m so glad @itsfi ! It’s such a great feeling when you can save some $ and hold out! I try and sometimes gamble badly. Lol. The ND was my first big palette as I’ve only done the smaller ones. I think it’s a terrific selection and is my fav kind of shades too! 
I will have to try those balms, they look so comfy and perfect for days at home now. You’re so sweet to have thought of me! 🤗😘🥰🤓 I find myself now saying “what would itsfi think” about certain stuff! 🤣😘

Awwww @Sunnysmom!!! 🤗😍😘 I find myself thinking "ohhhh....so-and-so would love this or that" a lot. Which isn't as bad as when I'd be in the stores and I would occasionally say it aloud to myself, using everyone's BIC names. 😆 That was always interesting if I happened to be in the store with friends - I got some strange looks, like "who is she talking about?" [Notice that I didn't say anything about my friends finding it odd that I talked to myself though - hahahaha! 🤣]

The neutrals and taupes in ND Glam are beautiful! I can't wait to use them and I'm happy the palette is not LE. L'Occitane online has $20 off your first purchase if you subscribe to their email list; and, I would imagine it will have some sort of holiday sale soon. 

That’s a riot @itsfi , nope, nothing to see here people. 😂 Your memory is top notch that’s for sure. We are all lucky to have you here as our pal! 🥰😘🤗 

Thanks for the tip with website! I get almost cranky when sites don’t offer us more % even after we sign up! $20 is good! I haven’t with them so I would of course have to make it worth my while. Hmm. Love some of their stuff like the old peony and hand cremes can’t be beat! Thank you! Great for gifts too now. 

And what came today...PM direct...my shipping notification e-mail, order confirmation & order itself had highlighter. What didnt have the highlighter - the packing receipt & the box    . I sent a pic when I chatted with CS & they are sending out a new one but the quads have arrived! 

1021202033.jpg

1021202034_HDR.jpg

1021202035.jpg

1021202036.jpg

1021202037_HDR.jpg

Charlotte Tilbury direct..super nude, one of the holiday lippies with the special cap. 😍so pretty. Ordered 2x. In my defense, 1 had the lip liner iconic nude  with it as a set. But it got cancelled🙁

1021202033_HDR.jpg

1021202033a_HDR.jpg

. {It's on the way from Beautylish} 

The swatches are so beautiful, @sonnydee!

@sonnydee ohhhhhh pmg!! Gorgeous!!

Pretty swatches @sonnydee! Very helpful too! Thank you! 🤗 Do you have a preference for any one of the PMG quads?

I was most attracted to the darkest one -interstellar icon& that hasn't changed. They are all pretty though but that is the one I would wear the most I think @itsfi 💙

I get that @sonnydee! It’s a pretty quad! I initially was drawn to the blue but those other 3 shades are looking mighty purdy in your swatches. 💙🤎

Love all of it 😄

Beautiful goodies @sonnydee ! Loving those PM quads. 

@sonnydee not again 😞 glad you got the quads and they are going to send the highlighter out.  CT Super nude looks gorgeous on your skin.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 I watched a few reviews on YT & when they said it was almost like very victoria but darker 😍 I knew I would love it

@sonnydee  Yay, you got your quads! Hope you'll have your highlighter soon! 

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos463
  • 1C56F085-D2DA-4044-81C6-1E3082C445A4.gif
  • 360964-October-Gif-Leaves
  • A85AFCC0-FFF4-4D86-8B0C-B761E555E08B.gif
  • 2DCB6C0A-7D6A-4F0D-955B-40D1E33F90F2.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1601512238129.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_1-1601512266165.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_2-1601512329868.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_3-1601512413466.jpeg
  • C36D76C0-CD2F-4F2F-9CF3-CE1057E9637B.gif