Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shampoo/conditioner/mask

Best shampoo and conditioner or hair mask for dry hair and split ends? Also a product you noticed growth with?

Re: Shampoo/conditioner/mask

@daniella1028 I've been trying to repair my hair since I've been bleaching it last year.  Olaplex hands down is a game changer. You can do the shampoo and conditioner and oil--they are all great but personally, if you are trying to watch your coin, the best ones from this line is the Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL --I use this on the tips of my hair to prevent split ends and I use Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL once a week as a mask or a couple of days before I touch up my color. I've noticed a change in texture and I can go a bit longer without a trim. 

RE: Shampoo/conditioner/mask

Christophe Robin hair mask with prickly pear is a GAME CHANGER. Get a sample from your local store to try first, because it is pricey. But so worth it. My hair is very dry because I color every 3 week and use a flat iron regularly. This stuff makes my hair shiny, silky and no longer dry.

Briogeo Kale Apple , not the banana crap. And don’t buy the olaplex doesn’t work. But the mask does !!!!

Briogeo don’t despair repair hair mask will change your life

The bad and boogie shampoo and conditioner by igk

I am in love with living proof restore. My hair went from frizz and dry to happy, shiny and healthy.

Shampoo/conditioner/mask

Verb Ghost anything. Oil. Shampoo. Conditioner. Mask. They're all awesome, but the conditioner I can't live without.

I hear you! I love Amika’s Soul Food mask. It’s really helped my hair heal.

Amika hair cure! It’s incredible. ❤️

Alterna range ❤️

I swear by Good Dye Young Wash and Rinse Color Kind Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair

Shampoo/conditioner/mask

alterna bond repair shampoo and conditioner...hands down the best to repair
12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing