Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Sephora-tastic September Hauls

Have any of you guys purchased anything yet? Hehe Smiley Happy Sept is my birthday month <3 Anybody else? Leave it here and share some hauls.

I purchases the clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel and got my bday gift.

My name is Michelle, I'm from NYC and my birthday is September 11. Smiley Happy

September Birthdays!

calamityjane65 Sept. 5 <3 

anab0906 Sept. Sept. 6 <3

LadyInWhite Sept. 6 <3

beautytester Sept. 11 <3 

lilmissmodel14 Sept. 11 <3

latinadiva Sept. 12 <3

sephoramusthave Sept. 16 <3

dianabt Sept. 17 <3

FireSpinner Sept. 21 <3

rikkie Sept. 21 <3

Re: Sephora-tastic September Hauls

The other half of my Sephora online haul showed up today. Still waiting on some other goodies, though.

Illume Mediterranean Kit (a gift)

Sephora by OPI Polishes:

3x I'm With Brad (gifts)

1x Just a Little Dangerous

1x Leaf Him at the Altar

1x It's Bouquet With Me

Tarte Romancing the Glow Palette

Lavanilla 100pt perk

Urban Decay 24x7 Eyeliner

Sephora earbuds (part of a gift bag I'm putting together)

Fresh mini lip balm

How small is the LaVanilla? It looks really tiny! 

And I see another Ilume Kit haha, I think you might make them go out of stock Smiley Tongue

The LaVanilla is about 1.5 times the normal perfume tester size. Very disappointed.

Yay my order came in today!  A cute little mini-haul.  Of course I had to apply the lipstick and eyeshadows immediately.  I love the Feminine Palette eyeshadows, so much better than Mariposa!  And the case is adorable!

UD Feminine Palette

UD Revolution in Manic

Sephora Blush in ORANGE Pop

LM Powder Foundation perk (came with its own tiny sponge!)

(didn't bother to photograph the 3 free foundation samples)

Omg your haul looks so girly and cute Smiley Very Happy

I finally caved and ordered the Feminine palette today.

Hey hey hey... where's the orange pop blush?

oh sorry that actually is orange pop!  I typed it wrong lemme fix it now  Smiley Happy

I am totally grooving on how cute everything is!   and it's mine, all mine!!  Smiley Very Happy

Lol, is it sad that I knew something was off? I can't wait till the Feminine palette comes in :3 and I ordered a Hello Kitty kabuki with it its going to be so cute opening up the package Smiley Very Happy!

oh I sooooo wanted that Hello Kitty kabuki, it looks so fluffy and it's pink and white with a Hello Kitty head!  I looked at my jar full of fluffy face brushes though and just couldn't justify another one.  The shadows in the Feminine Palette are right up my alley, pretty and soft shades pink, grey, purple, I love them all already!  

p.s. no it's not sad at all, I would have expected nothing less from an experienced blush hound such as yourself! Smiley Very Happy

I almost ordered the HK kabuki for my BFF, she's a *huge* HK fan.  I've already got her some of the polish and the stickers, but she's been buying some of the other stuff herself.  XD

hee hee I've been collecting sale Hello Kitty items all year to make a birthday care package for my sister!  She's gonna flip when she sees all the adorable goodies!

316 Replies