Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Ok, @danielledanielle … the Gisou Honey Infused Hydrating Lip Oil Honey Gold?!?! Now I don’t know why, but I want this too 😂

@eshoe SAME 😅. I saw this on IG or somewhere and it was like "ooohh I gotta have it!" lol.

The bottle is so unique for a lip oil, @niki172. Ugh pretty packaging is such a deterrent to rational decision-making 🤣 

@danielledanielle - Are the new PMG bronzer coming to Sephora?  Your links don't work and they're not showing on the company page.  I'm with you on getting one of these!  The palette is pretty too.

@Titian06 , usually the tags are placed, product will be available later.  Since they released on the direct site today at 9am EST, I figured they would have tags, but no active product page.  That's also why I put link not active next to each one.  The only time I've been off was with fashion fair lip teasers 🤦🏽‍♀️😂, but they came out eventually.

@danielledanielle - I'm sorry! 😳  I was looking at the pics/links to the products at the bottom of your post (the part that is done automatically).  I didn't even notice your disclaimer next to your product tags in the text.  That was most definitely my impatience to check out the products you are interested in!  (Where's the emjoi for smacking forehead in stupidity?)

@Titian06, the product page is up now.  Release date looks to be 4/7.

Thanks, @danielledanielle !  It's on my Loves list and I signed up to be notified. 😁

LOL @Titian06 ! If there isn’t an emoji there should be one.

Ahhhhh, don't apologize.  It was the excitement, I totally get it @Titian06 !

I want to restock some staple products like my fav Verb Volume Shampoo and Verb Volume Conditioner

I also may grab the Glossier Balm Dotcom Lip Balm and Skin Salve Birthday, a facial oil and possibly a Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil Joy if any colours are in stock at the time ☺️ 

also really considering a new lip liner but can’t chose between the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Lip Liner Fun or the Tower 28 Beauty OneLiner Lip Liner + Eyeliner + Cheek Pencil ! 💄 

We just finished moving and getting my makeup/skincare/hair care products unpacked and reorganized has been so fun and has helped me to see what I need just in time for the sale! 

Looks like some solid picks, @bakeamuffin! I'm curious about the Rare lip oils too- we'll see if one makes it into the cart come sale time. 

Where do I even start??!! I’ve been checking the Sephora App everyday to see what pops up in the sale going on now so that what I can’t score in it, I can score in the upcoming sale. My list is a mile long but to name a few;
*I definitely need a new foundation although I am having a huge issue deciding which one without physically trying them on but I’m thinking #Ilia #charlottetilsbury or #smashbox

*Definitely got my eye on all things #glossier and possibly #kosas for multiple things 

*Been dying to try cult face #Tula for primer but have been to cheap to pull the trigger 😝
*I received a creamy stick blush by MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Enigma in my Ipsy bag that I absolutely love ❤️ ❤️❤️ so would like to stock up on some new colors

*Found out that #TarteManeaterMascara is the absolute best so for sure need to stock up on that and last but not least I have fallen in love with #KateSomerville so new skincare routine may be in order and last but not least MORE

#Quai products. I love the detox shampoo so definitely interested in seeing what else they have to offer

Spoiler

Sheesh after seeing this list on paper I may need to pickup a second day job and a couple of side hustles 🤭🤭

***edited to say that after reading my comment I realize I should have said “to name a bunch” not “to name a few”😎

I know that you didn’t mention it but I just finished a bottle of Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 15 @kaceface36 . I have so many bottles that I hope to finish before I actually repurchase it. The ones that I am using at the moment are Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid ( I bought this after receiving a sample) and SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation . I do like both but I am missing my Dior foundation.

If you like a more pigmented finish for your blush I prefer the NUDESTIX Nudies Cream Blush All-Over-Face Color over the MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick . I feel the difference. 

I can’t wait to try Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Believe. I have gotten Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Joy and i loved how pigmented it is so I want to try new color. And I like to have both cool and warm tone colors to change up my look as I have neutral skin tone and I can play around with colors.

@lilithym I love this formula too, it’s a great blush! You can’t go wrong having multiple colours, I have like 4 and they’re the best! 😊

I have so many things on my list!! Definitely rare beauty and some glossier. There’s a couple new concealers that launched that have my eye as well!

I too am interested in some new concealer. Which ones are you looking at??

Which concealers are on your list, @becapipersburgh ?

Crossing my fingers rare beauty lip oil is still available by the time the sale comes 🥰🥰

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil Happy 

Hopefully it gets restocked and you get it👍🏽👍🏽.  Wish I had grabbed it earlier. 

1,119 Replies
testing