Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Honestly, big fan of Rare Beauty blushes..don't know about lip oils as they are out of stock to my nearest stores. Usually, lip oils are not good for dark lips. Kindly suggest if Rare Beauty lip oils are worthy to grab. 

If you use the coral lip oil, it’ll neutralize slightly a dark lip. It’s beautiful! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil Joy 

How did you like it @SportyGirly125?

@JoSometimes @It was okay. Wasn’t a repurchase. 

C072629C-A822-485C-B2F0-0A4DC73DA980.jpeg

I’m eyeing the Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 

Im doing an early Father’s Day Shopping for my honey & of course using the sales event discount 😎. I’m also attending an event at Sephora. So looking forward to grabbing Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil 💋

I would like to try her lip oils as well! They look
so good 🙂 I just need to finish what I have at home first 😂

Screenshot_20230416-165632-517.png

Great choices @productmom ! SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Tape SEPHORA COLLECTION Line Up Makeup Tape is one of my favorites! 

Omg, I’m so glad I saw this! I totally forgot about the tape and it’s 30% off! Woo hoo! stocking up!💃

Yes!!! I agree completely about the tape! I have been eyeing the organizer for a while but was waiting for this sale! I paid for all three items plus tax what I would have paid just for the organizer alone😊 Needless to say I am a super happy product Mom!

Great choices for the sale 🙂

I love using make up tape for my eyeshadow/liner looks @productmom it makes everything so much easier 😄

IMG_9364.png

I agree with what someone else commented below! This sale is dangerous. This is my second order so far but I’m super excited to try some of these products out! Let me know if you have already.

I have the summer fridays lip butter balm and you will not be disappointed! It’s the most luxurious feeling lip balm I have ever tried! 

I haven't tried anything on your list @Annamaras I hope you share how you like everything! I'm curious to hear how everything turns out 🙂

@Annamaras I have tried everything from your list except summer Fridays and Caudalie. I have tried Caudalie Premier Cru Anti-Aging Eye Cream for Fine Lines and Wrinkles .5 oz/ 15 mL 

Hi do u have an extra invite link for the sale ?

Okay any recommendations for a new contour? I'm in the market for a new contour stick - would love something user friendly. The top 3 I've heard about are MILK MAKEUP Sculpt Cream Contour Stick Simmer Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt® Shaping Stick Light 

Westman Atelier Mini Petite Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit is outstanding. I got the mini just to try and it’s BEAUTIFUL! It’s a true cool toned contour and a dream to blend. I got compliments all day 😊

Can you please share me your rouge code? My cart is $584 😭

Hi! I own the Rare beauty one and love it as a bronzer. It blends like a dream and meshes well with other products.  They run warm so it might not be the best for contour. I swatched the milk one in store and the colors are def better than the Rare one if you want a "natural" (meaning not too gray but not too warm) contour shade. Can't attest to the blending of this one though. 

1,120 Replies
testing