Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Wow wow wow, so many fabulous colourful goodies, @Mellmars1185!! You'll look SO stunning in Executive Realness!! 

@haleyvvvv Thank you so much! I have been considering the shade for years now. I thought the sale would be a perfect time to pick it up...plus i get a message showing there are not many left.

@Mellmars1185 @I think you will love ND My Dream palette. 

@SportyGirly125 I don't own anything like it. I am excited!!!

Hello!! Would anyone be so kind as to share their rouge discount code?! I’d be so grateful! Thank you!!! 🥹

Also, any recommendations? What’s a must-try? I have a lot of Fenty Beauty, Rare Beauty and Refy Beauty already. I’m a fan of the MBM foundation, are the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt® Shaping Stick Medium sticks worth the hype? I already have a few contour/bronzing sticks so I haven’t bought one yet.

Also I want to try the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Talc-Free Powder Blush with Fermented Arnica Hibiscus Haze !!

@TeamBIC I have started the Savings Event party with a “small cart”, but it won’t be the last! I am getting so much inspiration from everyone’s picks!

Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL which is a repurchase initially enabled by @Buootiful and that has become my HG SPF! Thank you for that!! 

Valentino Mini Rosso Valentino Lipstick 107A Ode To Naural 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 6 Tan Lines 

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner 606 Wherever Walnut , enabled by @dimesandnichols 😊

Fabulous cart, @Saradestin!! Love all of these lippies!!

Thank you beautiful @haleyvvvv! I am anxious to receive them!! 

@Saradestin well, you influenced me in buying SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 29 dressed to the 90s (I'm pretty sure you recommended it). We have similar taste in lip products 🤣!

Yes, I did @dimesandnichols , that’s my HG nude lip product. I love it!!! I will be getting one more during this sale 😁

That is a great to start with cart 😉 @Saradestin  Can i ask what do you love about that sunscreen? 🌞 

I love everything about it @CynthieLu ! I love that it is 100% mineral, that it doesn’t sit weirdly on top of my skin, it works with my skincare and makeup (doesn’t peel off), it doesn’t leave a white cast and it doesn’t make my skin oily. It is just perfect for me! But it is very pricey, so I always get it during the savings events. 

I find my absolute favorite sunscreens are on the pricey side to @Saradestin 😅

No pilling or rubbing off with makeup or skincare is sooooo important to me too.

Ooh if it feels wierd or heavy on the skin, I won't buy it again, that's a big no no for me. It sounds really good and like it's a perfect match for you 🙂

It really is @CynthieLu ! We love each other! 😊

Would a Rouge member share a discount code with me, pretty pls?

I would stick with the bullet @HeatherAriana , versus the new liquid formula, smears a bit.  I tried a tip from someone else (liner, blotting), still smeared.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Fill Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick The MVP 

Good advice. I wound up not buying it and decided to get the other three I listed instead.

@HeatherAriana, ooh ok.  You got a RB lip oil, which has become such a thing!  Enjoy your goodies in route!

Update: It's out of stock 😭

testing