Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@HeatherAriana, ooh ok.  You got a RB lip oil, which has become such a thing!  Enjoy your goodies in route!

Update: It's out of stock 😭

I second @danielledanielle’s advice @HeatherAriana. I wish that I would have known about the smearing before I purchased it. I ended up returning it.

I ended up getting the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (thank you @TeamBIC for the first one as gratis because I love it!!) and the OUAI St. Barts Gentle Body Wash 10 oz / 300 mL as my sort of "needs/restocks".

I'm eyeing a few blushes, for my splurge/gift card items, of course. I think I'm going to get the Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 02 Tender Apricot because they're beautiful from everyone's looks and I don't have a matte orange blush. The other two in the mix were the Kulfi Mehndi Moment Long-Lasting Radiant Cream Blush Lucky Lotus and Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Bellini (I may grab as well 😅). And then I've been wanting to try the PATRICK TA Mini Major Brow Lamination Gel 0.08 oz / 2.5 mL . 

And definitely need some Sephora Collection goodies!! The new blushes dropped and the shade I want is OOS ( SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Blush 51 Trust Yourself ), so if that comes back into stock, I'll grab it.And then the new SC strawberry face mask if it comes back into stock. edit- totally meant the SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Face Masks Watermelon 

Low key haul because don't need a ton. Can't wait to see everyone's hauls 😄

I restocked my K18 too @haleyvvvv it's an amazing product! Great idea to get it now 🧡😉

I took advantage of the sale for restocking my hair hero's 

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 

Olaplex Mini No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

Yes, such a great time to restock on faves, @CynthieLu!! I haven't tried the Olaplex yet, but good to know they're hero products for you!! 

I dye my hair alot @haleyvvvv so I rotate between k18 and Olaplex for my hair washes, it's been working out fabulously for me 🙂 I did get 2 new to me products and one sephora collection item too 😄

Awesome picks @haleyvvvv ! I want to try Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Bellini or any other color. I am so intrigued! 

Same, same, same, @Saradestin!! I want all of the shades!!

@haleyvvvv That K18 is so good! Early March my mom was getting her hair done and the stylist next to hers was raving to her client about K18. I chuckled inside. 

It really, really is, @Samtian!! 

Gorgeous basket and shopping list @haleyvvvv! You reminded me that I want to pick up a full size of the K18 mask at some point during the sale. Hmmm... 🤔 I may need to purchase it sooner rather than later. It is really good!

Thank you, @itsfi!! I was waffling on the K18, cause I am not quite out, but I will be out before the next sale, but I probably won't have to repurchase until next year (unless my hair gets super long). But it's too good not to have around!! 

Hello All! Would anyone with Rouge status be willing to share their rouge friend code with me?? I'm worried my item will go out of stock before Tuesday the 18th 😆

Placed my order this morning, no reason to wait. Looking forward seeing everyone's hauls.  

have you shared your rouge code with a friend yet? I could so use it ❤️

@mifanny sorry gave it to a friend

I’m really confused so I just got the app I can’t get the discount yet? Can someone share their rouge code? I’m a newbie at makeup and I wanted to try out stuff people are hyping up on tiktok 😞

@vivi4nnes Insiders have to wait till 4/18 to shop. 

Is anyone willing to share their discount code with me? I would really love it bc it’s my sister’s bday soon!

How are you able to share discount codes?

1 Reply
testing