Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Ooh my gosh look at all that gorgeous makeup 🤩 @pranvera lots of goodness in your loves list.

The Colour Wow spray was recently in the Rewards Bazaar ( just a trial size). I don't know if it's still in there or not  but it was very tempting 🙂

@CynthieLu ugh what a WIN WIN, but sadly it's not there anymore😆 oh well might just buy the full size!

I'm with you, I've been wanting to try this one out for a long time, @pranvera, Uuugh, so sorry it's gone!

@pranvera you definitely have a very well-rounded cart!

Screenshot_20230408_224836.jpg

 Still browsing, but I am so excited Sephora now carries The Maker fragrances. I want to pick up Naked. I currently have Fire, Wild, and Paridiso. Any fragrances y'all are eyeing during the sale? The Maker Naked Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray 

@Celiackm Do you find the Maker fragrances behave differently on skin vs fabric? Naked is vastly different on my skin vs clothing. I saw a different brand say their perfume was formulated for skin so maybe this is the case with some Maker perfumes? 

All the skincare i can afford!

IMG_6534.png

IMG_6535.png

IMG_6536.png

IMG_6537.png

IMG_6538.png

IMG_6539.png

Please help me choose what I should order!! 

@myaag 

ok definitely that Toner from Farmacy. I use it everyday and I love it! I haven't used other toners since.

@myaag @What do you really need?

Screenshot_20230406_172834_Sephora.jpg

Screenshot_20230406_172845_Sephora.jpg

Screenshot_20230406_172851_Sephora.jpg

 I'm really excited for the sale. I pretty much use it to replenish my skincare priducts and try a few things out. I try to avoid getting items that are really expensive b/c even though I might like it, I won't be repurchasing lol.

@LovelyShady404  Thé Caudalie dark spot serum is fabulous!!  I love the fragrance of the Bom Dia as well!  Awesome choices! 

Yes! The serum have already lighten my dark spots and I've been using it less than 2 weeks! I had to get another one

Definitely getting the Haus Lab blushes! Have to get the only Dyson attachment left for me to get! Also MUFE HD setting powder is another item I plan to get. Belif’s body lotion is another fave I need to restock and will be getting any Danessa Myrick’s colorfix that I have left to collect. Also going to get tinted Yummy Skin Blur Balm and the Blur Balm flushed in Jubilee!

Which blush shades do you plan on getting, @Ghanzo

blurrred balm flushed in Jubilee

and the Haus Labs blushes in Watermelon Bliss, Dragon Fruit Daze and Pomelo Peach!🤌🏻🤌🏻

Excellent selections @Ghanzo  I'm with you,  DM makes some fabulous items.

I have only tried the blurring balm in universal and absolutely loved it.  I bet you the blurring blush is 😍

Trust me! DM products are from another space! The blurring balm flushed are amazing, I used Rosé n Brunch and it’s beyond amazinggg! Hence adding Jubilee in my list too. So excited for the sale🙈

@Ghanzoyes totally! Her products are sooo good it just blows me away. I want to try practically all the things from her line, oh like the Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Glow - Hyper Radiant Liquid Highlighter Electric Love  they look pretty great 🤩

VISION FLUSH IN TIARA IS THE BEST THING FOR ME😍😍😍

@Ghanzo  The blurring balms are so nice and silky!  You’re going to love them! 

testing