Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that itโ€™s never too early to start building that basket, and if youโ€™re looking for some shopping inspiration, youโ€™ve come to the ultimate place! ๐Ÿคฉ

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting โ€“ and giving! โ€“ unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe youโ€™re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social โ€“ itโ€™s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisionsโ€ฆ and donโ€™t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! ๐Ÿ›

If youโ€™re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If youโ€™re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if youโ€™re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, donโ€™t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the โ€œ#โ€ sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

VISION FLUSH IN TIARA IS THE BEST THING FOR ME๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Ghanzo  The blurring balms are so nice and silky!  Youโ€™re going to love them! 

I already know I will have so much fun too! I already have the universal shade and the flushed pnes too and I absolutely love them๐Ÿฅน๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿป๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿป

I think my basket is about ready for the spring sale though I may need to cave and buy the dreamskin early.  Weโ€™ll see if I can hold out another week.  

06C96A1E-C9DD-4574-8E5B-EC0B747ABA44.jpeg

โ€ƒ

9F466B1B-5C1E-4B61-92DA-EBF2226F7839.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Fabulous list, @heartsmyface!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the K18 oil!!

I LOVE the Dr Jarts stuff too.... I don't know if I can't wait either for that! I keep buying small things here and there because I'm too impatient. I also have terrible fear that things will sell out lol. I don't know why I'm even worried but I missed so many products on sale this year so far! 

Great list !!!

How do yoy like the k18 products? 

I've been thinking of trying them

Lovely looking Cart ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿฌ Oooh your getting the k18 oil? I was super intrigued when that was released ๐Ÿ˜„ I hope you'll share thoughts on it @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ’•

Can I ask you more? ๐Ÿ™

Are the Tiger Camo Drops new to you as well? I found the Dr. Jart+ Mini Cicapairโ„ข Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL excellent but heavy feeling on my skin, I wonder how the drops compare. Dr Jart does so well with thier products ๐Ÿ’š I'm just super curious about those tooo

@CynthieLu  Theyโ€™ll be new to me.  Iโ€™m hoping the drops will  be more on the watery side so as to neutralize as thinly as possible.  right now Iโ€™m alright using cream colour correctors but some people I have to use a large amount of green on and the finished makeup looks thicker than desired.  

I hope they are the consistency you need then to be @heartsmyface ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Great choices, @heartsmyface! I love the Kerastase Genesis hair line.

@curlychiquita All the Keratase products are amazing, they are my go to now!

@curlychiquita  Oh yeah?  Do you have experience with the anti hair fall

line?  I recently experienced a shock to my system and lost a lot of hair.  The hair fall has basically stopped after seeing a naturopath doing some blood work and amping up on supplements and avoiding certain foods.    It was already thick to begin with so now it just looks normal even though Iโ€™ve lost around 30% of my hair.  still a bit devastating even though I regularly got it thinned out to look like how it does now.   I want to attack the regrowth from every angle so itโ€™s in the lineup. 

Yes! I own the liter size in both the Genesis shampoo and conditioner. I really like the shampoo a lot.  I do think Iose less hair when I wash.

I'm going to stock up on my Ouai shampoo and conditioner and grab a couple charlotte tilbury products. I have a love/hate relationship with charlotte tilbury so not paying full price for her products is great, lol. 

OUAI Detox Shampoo 

OUAI Medium Hair Conditioner 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Kim K.W 

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush First Love 

I like your thinking on this @SineR The sale is the time to splurge and save a little bit on the guilty pleasures ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‰

During these sales I usually stick up on things that are generally expensive on a normal basis! This year that would be skincare!!!

@StephRoyalty   Same! Or things I go through a lot of and know Iโ€™ll be repurchasing anyway.  

I've been dying to try the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine but the vanilla is out of stock ๐Ÿ˜ซ hoping for a restock before the sale! Definitely stocking up on Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation - the one I have isn't a perfect shade match but the formula is SO good. 

donโ€™t worry it not worth itttttt

@wildkat95 I bet that the lippie will be restocked.  Have you tried the other Summer Friday balms?  

No I havenโ€™t, I keep hearing rave reviews & need to try it for myself!

testing