Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@Telekinec, that Sephora no. 50 is a great brush from cream blushes!  Also, another fave you have is the NEST Madagascar Vanilla.  It's got a coconut note to it, but I love it and it's great for layering.

Setting powder: KVD Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder Standard Size Translucent - 0.67 oz is a good, solid setting powder.

Sounds like you have a solid list going, @Telekinec .  Hope you're able to get everything on your list!

I see the Dyson Dyson Airwrap™ Styler Complete Long  is back in stock in the US with the bonus case.  I tried to order this last sale in October and it never got here (Canada Post says it never left Mississauga) Assuming that Sephora CS gets my refund processed or a credit, I'll be re ordering this sale!

That's soo exciting @missjeanie I'm so sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble getting this. I hope it's all sorted out for you soon 💕 it looks awesome 👌 

@CynthieLu Fingers crossed !

@missjeanie yay!  I'm excited for you!

Good luck, @missjeanie ! 🤞  I hope you can get this! 💖💖💖

I have these three items in my loves that I hope restock in time! 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Charged Up Liquid Eyeshadow 05 Shocking 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil Hope 

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Pink Sugar 

So excited for the sale! 😍

I’m excited to try the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil Affection @samrake ! I am loving Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Cherry ! I hope your loves restock for you too!  

@samrake fingers crossed on a restock!  

Hopefully they get restocked for you 🙏 @samrake 

I’m  at >$1500. I might need to sell some plasma or an organ for this one. Or pick up an extra shift (I’m a nurse) and I think I’d rather sell an organ 🤣

Daaaaaaaaaaaang @KayBee70 .  Don't sell any organs!  Maybe post the list and someone might give you a tip or trick to get it down a little bit.

I have a lot of stuff in mind but I definitely will not purchase them all. One thing I am getting for sure it the TOM FORD Eye Color Quad - Cherry Collection to splurge and see how nice they are.  I am also interested in the Fenty Skin Butta Drop Vanilla Dream Whipped Oil Body Cream with Tropical Oils + Butters 6.7 oz / 200 mL Soft Rose Gold Pearl for my dry skin.  For the rest, I am still working on it!

@VanessaRad ooh, your first TF quad--that's exciting!

@VanessaRad that Tim Ford eyeshadow looks amazing

I have always consistently wanted to try one product that I really think I’m gonna take the plunge and get the SKII and then tap out. Heard good things and bad things so want to try it out myself. I’m a little ways away from Rogue. Always close every year but never make it, but I did hear if you are they give you a 20% coupon to give to a friend…anyone wanna do a good deed for the day lol! Man that price still hard to justify it!

@KyleP Usually the 20% off for a friend is only for in store 🙁.  If you wait until the fall there are often friends and family voucher codes that can be shared ... but there's no guarantee. 

I can’t wait for the sale! I’m planning to pick up the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

That looks really good! @riiko 🙂

1 Reply
testing