Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that itโ€™s never too early to start building that basket, and if youโ€™re looking for some shopping inspiration, youโ€™ve come to the ultimate place! ๐Ÿคฉ

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting โ€“ and giving! โ€“ unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe youโ€™re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social โ€“ itโ€™s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisionsโ€ฆ and donโ€™t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! ๐Ÿ›

If youโ€™re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If youโ€™re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if youโ€™re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, donโ€™t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the โ€œ#โ€ sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Hopefully you will luck out.  I didnโ€™t take the chance and went ahead and ordered it ๐Ÿ’‹

Hopefully you can grab it, @MelissaHub!

I have a pretty big list, Iโ€™ll guess we see how I narrow it down as we get closer to the sale. 
if itโ€™s still available, Iโ€™m thinking Iโ€™ll pull the trigger and order the SEPHORA COLLECTION Wishing You Blockbuster Multi-Use Makeup Palette.  I may not be interested in large, all in one palettes for myself but my five-year-old niece sure does love to play makeup at home. 
I donโ€™t have anything specific in mind but I may also invest in a new Sephora collection brush.  I have been lusting over the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 for quite some time. 

I mostly plan on grabbing skincare with a side of some essential makeup products. 
the skincare products Iโ€™m most certain Iโ€™ll be grabbing is the Paula's Choice CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL and Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 mL #I also feel like Iโ€™ll probably be grabbing a new moisturizer, Iโ€™m leaning towards a repurchase I havenโ€™t had in a while (Herbivore Pink Cloud Soft Moisture Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL or Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer ).

I also plan on trying to get my hands on some rare beauty.  I havenโ€™t had a liquid blush for months now so I want to grab a new Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy and with news of the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil Happy coming outโ€ฆ I feel like I need to try that too. 

The 30% off Sephora Collection makes it such a good time to grab SC stuff, @Nickelliebear1. I've been pleasantly surprised by the SC Pro brush line so I don't think you'll be disappointed there! 

@quspork and @CynthieLu oh, I know all about the pro brushes.  I havenโ€™t bought any of them since the most recent change over/new designs but thatโ€™s just because with a hundred brushes or so it didnโ€™t seem like much of a need! ๐Ÿ˜œ

i used to love so many things from the brand. 

Your choices are fabulous @Nickelliebear1 ๐Ÿคฉ

I'm a huge fan of GR and the Sephora Pro brushes, you'll love them!

Sephora micro smooth powder!

I need to RESTOCK some of my favorite products!

โ€ข All-Physical Lightweight Sunscreen from Dr. Dennis Gross

โ€ข AHA Cleansing Gel from Dr. Dennis Gross

โ€ข Gisou Honey infused hair mask

โ€ข Some heat-protectant/Leave-in (Probably from Kerastase)

@Jeymariie 

La mer foundation for my mom and Lancรดme eye liner

Your mom is very lucky @brandonk5 ! ๐Ÿ’ž

I've been waiting on the 20% off sale to buy:

#Dior Forever Glow Veil Makeup Primer
#La Mer gift sets

I'll probably also stock up on:
#Olaplex 
#Bobbi Brown gift sets

BTW, love the new badges! Thanks for a fun beauty shopping experience, Sephora!

This is a great time to try new things and stock up @jeneve1211 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Olaplex has my favorite hair serum and heat protectant Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL , what do you like from them?

@CynthieLu I only use Olaplex products! I use Olaplex Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Set For Soft, Shiny, Healthy Hair Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Olaplex No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector #Olaplex No. 6

I use No 9 after shampooing and conditioning, then combine No 6 and No 7 before styling. After decades of coloring my hair, I've struggled to have and maintain shiny, soft, and healthy hair and Olaplex has been the only hair care product to work for me!

Olaplex is defintley your hair hero, that routine is excellent! ๐Ÿ˜€ @jeneve1211 

I rotate it in my routine and use it on an as needed bases. I switch between my regular shampoo, K18 and Olaplex. But No.6 and No 9 I use practically after every wash ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ’œ

The value sets and tools have been worth it to me! 

I agree, the value sets are always great, @Roxanne4414!

The SEPHORA COLLECTION Glow Peel Pads 60 Pads are wonderful, can confirm, @raphaela12 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You've got some nice picks, @raphaela12! Those SC clarifying pads are soo nice for helping to combat breakouts. Plus you just can't beat getting 30% off on the Sephora Collection products!

@quspork Yes! That was the idea! Stock up on a bunch during the sale, then switch to the other exfoliator you suggested. I was debating between the two but now I know which I'll get! ^_^

Gotti 

testing