Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@CookieGirl1 I have tried and liked the Oribe Mini Dry Texturizing Spray 2.2 oz/ 75mL , Oribe alchemy serum, and Oribe Signature Shampoo. I have the Oribe Shampoo for Brilliance & Shine 8.5 oz/ 250 mL , but I decided to wait to try it until after I have the corresponding conditioner to use them together. Although the products I have tried were great, none have been a ride-or-die product for me. I am not ready to give up on this brand yet.  Do you have any favorites?

@Mel231 I don't but I've been thinking of picking up a couple of mini kits, just to be able to try more.

Definitely makeup by Mario sculpting stick! I also want to try the rare beauty tinted moisturizer. I’m on the hunt for the perfect new lip combo as well.

I have Murad Deep Relief Acne Treatment with Salicylic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL and Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum in my cart! I’m excited to see how I can expand my skincare and makeup collections!

I don't know if you know this but be careful with niacinamide. If you mix it with acids, it can cause irritation. Most sites say to space out using it with ahas, bhas and sometimes vit c. Idk about salicylic. Just be careful and test a small amount.

I love the Dew Drops too @katiewarder @and @CynthieLu 

I love those Dew Drops @katiewarder 💗

Those are nice picks for your cart.  Ahhh isn't it so great to stock up during a sale 😀 

🤔I didn't pay attention to the dates before thinking it would be this month...but it's actually going to be right before my birthday so I have to get something haha. I have hundreds of things (that I don't actually need 🤣) on my wishlist. But I'll probably just either find things on sale, or process of elimination it. Most likely a perfume kit or eyeshadow. $50 max will be my budget. 

Birthday sale hauls are the best, @Samtian! I can't wait to see what you pick!

Thanks everyone!

@Samtian A birthday is absolutely a perfect excuse to pick up a few things 😉.

Happy early Birthday 🎂 🥳  @Samtian 

Perfect timing eh @Samtian ! Happy birthday early! 🎉🥂💐 ( Same same on the lack of luck btw! ) I know you’ll make the most of your list. Mine changes non-stop it seems. Hurry up shopping event. 😆

Happy birthday early, @Samtian !  I hope you find something you love! 😘

Maybe with some luck you may receive a gift card for your birthday so you can get yourself something special during the sale @Samtian.

@Loretta55 Luck and me are two things that don't know each other 🤣. But I'll be happy with whatever I decide on. 

Maybe so, @Samtian - but I think your ‘little’ rescues over the years could attest you are luck of some sort 😉🥰

Sorry to hear that you feel that way @Samtian, but happy birthday early. Keep hoping!

Excellent ideas for the sale! @ShamicaSinclair 

Have you tried these before or are they new to you? I'm a huge Glow Recipie fan 😄

testing