Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

TOM FORD Bitter Peach Perfume Set 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Vitamin C Lactic Dewy Deep Cream 2 oz / 60 mL

Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany 

Melanin Haircare Plumping Deep Conditioner 16.1 oz / 475 mL 

This is part of my cart lol 

The Bitter Peach 🍑 💗💗💗 @IamExquisite 

Great choices, @IamExquisite! I love Tom Ford perfumes.

@IamExquisite a "plumping conditioner" sounds so amazing!

Right!!! I can't wait to use it !!!

Doesn’t VIB usually start a few days after Rouge and a few before Insiders? Same day this year?

@vponte @Looks like this year they changed it to the same day for VIB and Insider. 

👆🏼👆🏼 @vponte from the original post

"If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! "

Yessss, the Summer Fridays lip balms are so nice, @catalana87! I'm hoping to pick up one or two more of those as well! 

The Summer Friday lip balms feel so good @catalana87 , good list! What a cute palette too! 

Ok, I haven’t caved to these yet, @Sunnysmom @quspork - but both of you?? It’s almost like I have no choice 😂

Ha, yes! Resistance is futile, @eshoe. I picked up the Pink Sugar with a Rouge Reward recently and want to grab Cherry during the sale. These have quickly become a favorite! 

Pink Sugar sounds like a must, @quspork - thank you! I have decided to declutter my Laneige Gummy Bear and need a replacement.

eta and I am going with Vanilla, since the Pink Sugar is OOS 😉

I only did recently as well @eshoe ! Seems like they are the hot ticket around here! 😃😂

Off to decide which one to add to cart @Sunnysmom 😂

@catalana87, I love the concept of that CaliRay palette.  It screams 🏖

@danielledanielle @catalana87 Agreed!  That palette to me is everything beachy and sunny!

I have my eye on Oribe.  Probably Oribe Conditioner for Brilliance & Shine 6.8 oz/ 200 mL .

This is a great buy for the sale @Mel231 ! I think the shine from this formula conditioner and shampoo is very vibrant! I can really tell when I use it. You’ve reminded me to add it to my wish list too! 🥰

4 Replies
testing