Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@caitbird  Oh I really like your list! I have the #Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Concealer Brush.  It’s a very good brush.  But, as @CynthieLu mentioned, the Sephora Pro brushes are really good.  I have both types of concealer brushes from the line and they work really well.  And they will be 30% off during the sale 😀

@Cissy63  thank you, and thanks for the helpful feedback! You and @CynthieLu are convincing me to stop by my local Sephora store to check out the brushes during the sale...😁

This list 🤩 @caitbird 

Oooh these are hard decisions, so much good skin care. It's a great time to try them on sale, and those sets are such a good deal. 

I love my Sephora Pro Brushes, and they will be 30% off during the sale 😉 

(I have a Selena Gomez Blush Brush and it's ok, I just like the SC pro line better )

@CynthieLu  haha yes I might have gotten a bit carried away putting this list together 😅 I have never tried any of the SC brushes, but I might have to check them out!

You can see them in store @caitbird touching the displays sold me on them 😉 and the excellent deal when they are 30% off

There are sooo many good soft and fluffy brushes, I want them all too😍 

@caitbird  I absolutely love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Concealer Brush . It is the best concealer brush I’ve used. I am also a huge fan of Ellis Brooklyn RROSE Eau de Parfum 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Travel Spray it smells so good!

@faeriegirl I will definitely be checking out that perfume, thanks!

@faeriegirl  thanks for the helpful feedback! 💜

@chloephil  Impressive list! Are these all new or restocks?

I am also considering Haus Dragon Fruit Daze @chloephil . This past summer @Saradestin posted a makeup look using HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Fire Opal and a pink eyeshadow from Pat McGrath Labs. I tried a similar look using Dior Rosy Glow Blush and I was surprised how much I enjoyed that look.

Wow you have great memory @Loretta55 !! You had to look gorgeous! 😍

It was one of my favorite looks from last summer @Saradestin. It reminds me of a true classic summer look. I can picture it wearing Haus dragon fruit daze. 

Your list is impressive @chloephil😄

I think the Haus blush in Dragon Fruit Daze will be a pink lovers dream, it looks excellent ‌👌‌ 

If you had to choose, Which of your listed vanilla perfumes do you prefer?! 

Vanilla Woods! However the perfume oil is amazing.

Hi, all!  As usual, a day late and a dollar short.  Here is my initial list:

ABBOTT Seqouia Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 

Bon Parfumeur 203 Raspberry, Vanilla and Blackberry Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.5 oz / 15 ml 

The Maker Maker Perfume Discovery Kit 

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator Refill Pack 2.6 oz/ 74 g Refill 

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets 

Hourglass Unlocked™ Satin Crème Lipstick Cypress 328 

NAILS INC. Serving Swirls Nail Polish Quad Set 

NAILS INC. Glazing Over Nail Polish Duo Set 

@Titian06  Great list! Those nail polishes look so fun. The blues and greens are perfect for summer!! Have you used the daily microfoliant? I have a sample and I’ve put off using it because I’m worried it will be to harsh. 

Thanks, @ather !  I think the nail polish will look good with the Natasha Denona Mini Pastel Eyeshadow Palette .  I've not tried Nails, Inc yet, so this is my "excuse." 😄

I've been using the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator Refill Pack 2.6 oz/ 74 g Refill for several years.  I think it falls in the middle of not too harsh and not too fine.  You can add more (or use less water) too make it scrubbier or use less (or add more water) to make it gentler.  I use it every morning.  I suggest start with a dime- to nickle-size amount and mix with water until you like the scrubby consistency then wash your face for about 30 seconds to see how you like it.  If it's to harsh add more water.

@Titian06  Thanks for the tip!! I’ll try it out!

I prefer the Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant Exfoliator 2.6 oz / 74 g version for my drier skin @Titian06.

testing