Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@royaldiva212 I LOVE BURBERRY Her Eau de Parfum.  I went though a full bottle years ago and I recently bought a travel-size and have fallen in love all over again.

Im restocking my skincare and getting some makeup I’ve been eyeing from dior and charlotte tilbury!! 

I agree. I usually always restock my @Tatcha  products during the sale.

@senoritameri  great idea!! 

This is a great opportunity to get Dior and CT at a great price ‌😄@senoritameri which products are you hoping to get?

Sunday Riley C.E.O. Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL this is the best vitamin c moisturizer I’ve tried. It’s so moisturizing, I use it at night. I had a mini size from a beauty box but I used it so fast not realizing how great and expensive this was so I’m getting this in the large size once it goes on sale. 

KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense this has such mixed reviews but I have to try it. I enjoy most Kayali fragrances. There aren’t many new fragrance releases but I’m also waiting for the new JHAG release. 

Kérastase Mini Resistance Heat Protecting Leave-In Treatment for Split Ends 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I’m always trying out hair products and this has great reviews so I’ll try it out. Hopefully it helps revive my thick, curly hair.

@Amil12  Oooo I’ve been intrigued by the KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense 3.4 oz / 100 mL eau de parfum spray  I definitely need to get a tester or try it in store. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Everyone is taking alot the #KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 EDP INTENSE 3.4 oz / 100 mL eau de parfum spray @Amil12 I'm so curious about it, have you smelt it yet?

The perfume went live! I got the rollerball (couldn’t risk this selling out by the time of the sale lol)

I wasn't fortunate to get it early but I'll definitely update you when I get it. I always get the rollerballs to leave room for error lol

@Amil12 I'd love to know how you like the Kerastase leave-in if you pick it up 🙂

I'll definitely update you!

Yo ladies! I'm newish and have a question regarding my points. I have made 2 separate orders now and my points haven't gone up - like, period. One order was over $100 & the last one was like $60. Any clue why I'm not getting my points?

Send them a message or call on the phone I'm sure they would be happy to help you out!

If you had returns, your points get deducted. So it’s possible your points were in the negative and the purchases you made still haven’t brought your points back into the positive range. 

@MissConduct808 My first thought is that you may not have been signed into your account, but I'd suggest checking with customer service.  Anytime I've called them, they've been great!

I agree with @missjeanie Defintley reach out to customer service @MissConduct808 hopefully they can figure out what's going on 

My basket definitely needs some editing 😅

So far this is what's on my wishlist:

Restocks, definitely want: 

Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL  - this is my go-to setting spray, and my current one is getting a bit low

Restocks, maybe:

Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  - this is my favorite vitamin c serum I've tried so far, but I've always held off on the full size because of the price. I would love to get it on sale, but on the other hand I have other vitamin c serums I should use up first, so I might hold off

New, definitely want: 

Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Concealer Brush  & 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Concealer Brush  - I've been kind of obsessed with brushes lately and I want a dedicated concealer brush that's a bit higher end. Couldn't decide between these two (anyone have recommendations/advice?), so I might just end up getting both 😅

Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Blossom  - I previously got (and love) this in the shade mermaid, so I wanted another color!

Danessa Myricks Beauty Infinite Chrome Flakes Multichrome Gel for Eyes & Face Cupid  - I already have the infinite chrome flakes in a couple of colors; every eyeshadow/topper by Danessa Myricks that I've tried so far has been stunning!

Glossier Lidstar Long-Wearing Shimmer Cream Eyeshadow Lily  - I have this in another shade and like the formula. I already have too many light purple eyeshadows, but I always want more 😅

Glossier Lidstar Long-Wearing Shimmer Cream Eyeshadow Slip  - apparently I am really feeling pink shimmer shadows at the moment...

Ellis Brooklyn RROSE Eau de Parfum 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Travel Spray  - I liked Apres and Sun Fruit (the two Ellis Brooklyn fragrances I've tried so far) and I like rose perfumes generally, so I really want to try this

Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz / 10 mL eau de parfum spray  - really want to try this one too (that bright pink is so pretty!)

KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense  - not my normal type of fragrance I don't think, but it sounds so intriguing I just want to try it for myself

New, maybe:

Urban Decay 24/7 Moondust Eyeshadow Cosmic  - actually have never tried one of UD's eyeshadows, and I want this color

Urban Decay Quickie 24HR Full-Coverage Waterproof Concealer 10CP  - I already have this in the shade 10NN, but would like to compare them (I have somewhat cooler/pinkish undertones but can also use more neutral toned products) 

Glow Recipe Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm Watermelon  - I can never have too many tinted lip balms, and I've liked the GR products I've tried so far

Tatcha Mini Favorites Set  - do I need this? No. But I would like to try all of these products 

Youth To The People The Youth System™  - I don't need this either, but I already have tried and know I like 2 of these products (cleanser and vitamin  c serum) and really want to try the others

Tatcha Mini Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment 0.34 oz / 10 mL  - realistically, the full size is really too expensive for me to justify buying it, which sort of defeats the purpose of trying the sample size. Yet, I'm still curious 

Alpyn Beauty Mini Melt Moisturizer with Bakuchiol and Squalane .5 oz/ 15 mL  - I have way too many moisturizers currently to justify buying another, but this one looks good and I really want to try it

NEST New York Mini Perfume Oil Discovery Sampler Set  - I already have the Turkish Rose rollerball and like that one, but I'm not sure the others would appeal to me as much

Boy Smells LES Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.3 oz / 10 mL  - I find Boy Smells fragrances kind of different and interesting, at least the ones I've tried so far (the discovery set is part of my hoard of samples), and the notes of this one look appealing

I definitely won't be getting everything on this list, so I'll have to edit my basket somewhat before the sale starts!

(Who else is super hype for this sale??😁)

@caitbird  Wow so many great choices!

@atherthank you! 💜

Wow! That’s an impressive list @caitbird !! Great stuff! 😍

testing