Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@Sunnysmom  That’s a great list!! I haven’t tried many of them. But I find getting things in Canada can be tricky! My list is Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane  it’s a great light sheet tint which is perfect for me! I also rotate between Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation  and Saie Slip Tint Dewy Tinted Moisturizer Five  which I love. And Kosas Tinted Face Oil Comfy Skin Tint  another great sheer tint!

Oh rats @ather , I get that as sometimes we can’t get great stuff that you all can! I haven’t tried the Kosas yet, I need to.  Sheer tints are just the best idea for folks like us who don’t want too much coverage but need some. It’s all so tricky as of course it’s personal for what works for some and not others. I know I can mess mine up if I have another product under it that puts it over the top for too oily. Ugh.  I’m excited to try SF. Thank you! 💞

I was just looking online at the Saie but wasn’t sure if it would be a little too glowy - might be shiny. I add a drop of the Kosas Glow I.V. Vitamin-Infused Skin Illuminating Enhancer Radiate to add a bit of glow but not necessary all over. 
I’ve always used the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 32 oz/ 946 mL and others in that line when I’ve received samples or minis but never consistently (actually just used it yesterday) - may be time to commit. 

@coop622  I haven’t used that specific Kosas foundation yet. I use to use the oil one and liked the coverage but I think it was a bit to oily for me. 

You should try that line. At Christmas they had a set that has a bunch of the line and it was the price of the shampoo and conditioner and you got all the extras. You should see if they still have a value set like that!

Is the Dyson Airwrap eligible for the promo?!

It is appears to be

good on one Dyson product 

I used the promo last time for mine. Great deal!

It appears that the discount applies to one Dyson item @lightdaughter .

Ohh this is a close category!

The Nars Light Reflecting Foundation, a Patrick Ta blush duo and maybe the new foundation from Saie. Also highly recommend Rare Beauty blushes. They have a set of 3 (1 full size and 2 minis) for $30 and it’s the best!! 

@JayBayMakeup  Ooo if you get the new Saie foundation I’m super excited to hear your thoughts! I’ve been on the fence about trying it!

At this point it feels like I really need to try it 😂

Oh yes @JayBayMakeup those are fabulous picks 😁 Saie looks so good! 

@JayBayMakeup good call on the blushes.  Both formulas that you mentioned are beautiful 🙂

There’s so many things I’m looking to get but top of my list is definitely a full size of the Huda Beauty setting powder!

@Emilyepew  Restocking a fav or is it new to you?

Will dior be included in the sale?

I’m 99% sure Dior is included in the sale ☺️ So it’s the perfect time to get luxury items. 

@KayBee70 yes normally it always is. 

More skincare of course, also I want to get Burberry her in full size 

That one is really nice! I’m debating on the full size of the Valentine Coral. It smells so summery and I think it’ll make a great wedding scent.

1 Reply
testing