Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@niki172  Hmm, I don't think I've tried the Flor de la Virgen in my discovery set yet. Note to self! On me, Marble Fruit is very freesia forward with bright warm nectarine, a little jasmine, a lot of magnolia, a hint of rose, and a soft cedar undercurrent, with a very warm cedar + jasmine/magnolia musk soap dry down. I don't get much pear, but others might on their skin. Now I need to pull out Flor de la Virgen and remember to try it later today for comparison. 🙂 I hope you get to smell it in-store. Can't wait to see which one you choose! 

@WinglessOne thank you for the very detailed fragrance notes for the Marble Fruit! It sounds right up my alley. Please let me know if you get around to trying the Flor de la Virgen.

@TeamBIC I am so looking forward to this sale. I hope I won't be sorry for holding out on the 1969 sampler since I am not BI Rouge at this point. I might get The Makers sampler but we'll see since I definitely wouldn't mind the favorites sampler. I need to throttle my spending since there are so many I'd like. Some Patrick Ta lipstick. I hope he expands his color range. Also I am hoping for Kerastase kits again because my hair could really use them but they are pretty pricey (but very worth it) so the kit discount is great. 

@Margalee Kerastase makes lovely stuff. I hope you find  set during the sale!

Hair sets are a great deal and with the sale at the same time that's even better savings @Margalee ‌‌😄‌‌ nice list!

@Margalee  Fingers crossed everything you want is still in stock!!! Sounds like you have some great choices!

Great choices @Margalee! I saw the product page for The Makers and was interested in that sampler set as well. This is the first I’ve heard of the brand. Fragrance discovery sets are great - love being able to get a sampling of a house’s fragrance collection. 😍

Just starting but here a few things I  am interested in :it comes 

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mL (need to restock)

OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g (something new)

OUAI St. Barts Moisturizing Body Cream 7.5 oz / 212 g (something new)

And if it comes out on time Sephora Collection Sun Safety Kit.

Pursuing  eye palettes and some new lip colors.

@CorgiMommy im dying for the st. barts scent to be made into a fragrance! I have the body wash and i cant get enough of the scent!!

@CorgiMommy  Great starter lust!! The Ouai scrub is my favourite! The scent is amazing!!! 

🧚‍I want to know what one wishful item you would decide to get if money was not an issue? 🧚‍

I'll start 😉

I would want Tom Ford's Cherry perfume TOM FORD Electric Cherry Eau de Parfum Fragrance  🍒 

Maybe something from Charlotte Tilbury 

I've been liking the Augustinus Bader serum sample so I would buy the full size

Ooh yup, that's a good one 🤩 @faeriegirl 

Nice perfume is a popular wish 😁 There's so many great ones! 

@faeriegirl Is this one new? 

@Mellmars1185  It’s been out a couple of years. I’ve wanted it for awhile I just can’t justify the price!

@CynthieLu  Oooo great choice. I think I would want iluminage Touch Home Permanent Hair Removal Device White/Off-white  I’ve read a lot about these types of devices but since all my hair is blonde most say it won’t work so I’d it wasn’t an issue I would splurge on this. I have many other beauty tools that I’ve splurged on and have no regrets! 

Ooh yes to this one! @ather I have defintley had the curiosity about these devices 😍  

I have a friend who order something like this and she loves it! She has very dark hair thou, and that is what it works best at 😋

@CynthieLu  Oooo that’s good it worked for her. Still curious how it works on light hair!

Exactly @ather my hair is fair on my legs and I'm pretty sure those don't work well in those scenarios 😭

3 Replies
testing