Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that itโ€™s never too early to start building that basket, and if youโ€™re looking for some shopping inspiration, youโ€™ve come to the ultimate place! ๐Ÿคฉ

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting โ€“ and giving! โ€“ unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe youโ€™re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social โ€“ itโ€™s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisionsโ€ฆ and donโ€™t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! ๐Ÿ›

If youโ€™re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If youโ€™re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if youโ€™re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, donโ€™t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the โ€œ#โ€ sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

@CynthieLu  Oooo thatโ€™s good it worked for her. Still curious how it works on light hair!

Exactly @ather my hair is fair on my legs and I'm pretty sure those don't work well in those scenarios ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@CynthieLu  Beauty wise I'd say one of those enormous bottles of perfume like they use in the ads with the models. Other dreamy items I have wanted but have denied due to cost are a full size Kilian parfum, or the new My Way Parfum. I haven't actually tested My Way Parfum yet but 110 an ounce... Also one of those full range lip sets from YSL or Armani or Dior.

@Margalee  Great choices!! 

Oooh a luxe set of lippies ๐Ÿ’‹ that's a fun thought @Margalee 

I was maybe thinking of getting the sephora collection lip set this sale of it dosent sell out before hand ๐Ÿ˜… 30% off might be to tempting to resist

Ooof, this deserves its own thread @CynthieLu  lol! TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum Fragrance and SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence  . I canโ€™t justify the price of either in my current budget, sadly! 

Good question!

@arrecife  Awww darn. Both sound wonderful! I used the SKII for many years and loved it. If I see it on GWP I always snag it!! 

Ooh nice ones! 

So I heard alot of buzz around SK-II, I know what mean, that stuff sounds fabulous! I keep my eyes peeled for it in the Rewards Bazaar hoping I can use my points to get my hands on some trial sizes ๐Ÿ˜‹ @arrecife 

@CynthieLu ooh that is a good one! I think for me it would be AERIN Lilac Path - it's one of my favorite perfumes but I have so much perfume to get through right now, I cant justify it, I wish they had a travel size ! Or else maybe Augustinus Bader The Daily Essential Duo The Cream !

@Kim888  Oh yes those sound so good!! I havenโ€™t tried either but would gladly test them out if given the chance!

Lilacs are so beautiful ๐Ÿชป @Kim888 That perfume sounds like it would be lovely.

I 100 percent I hear you on splurging on Augustinus Bader. That's right up there with La Mer, totally luxury skin ๐Ÿคฉโœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ

@CynthieLu Mine would be a bottle from the Narciso Rodriguez Oriental Musc range, which is even more expensive than their regular line ๐Ÿ˜จ

IMG_0770.JPG

They don't even sell any Narciso Rodriguez fragrances at Sephora anymore.  Gutted.

@geewhiz My heart nearly dropped to the deep depths of the earth when I read that!! But I'm still able to find it on the Sephora Canada website. Did they stop selling it in the US? That would be such a shame! I always thought Narciso Rodriguez's perfumes were underrated, but then recently I read that all the French girls wear it so I thought it was becoming more popular ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

@CynthieLu No, I haven't gotten a change to smell the oriental musc line, since only The Bay has it as far as I know, but I haven't stopped by a counter in a while since I usually purchase online from them. I will make it my new mission to go and see if they have the testers, although I'm sure I'll fall in love given how much I love the original Narciso Rodriguez For Her ๐Ÿ˜‰

The Rose and Santal flankers are spectacular! I'm searching far and wide for the Oud.  Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDT is a classic and you will not be disappointed, especially with the original For Her EDT.

@geewhiz @Guessgal oooh if it's at The Bay I want to give it a smell test now ๐Ÿคฉ 

Oh those look niiiccceee @Guessgal 

Have you smelled any of them yet? โ€Œ๐Ÿ–คโ€Œโ€Œ๐Ÿ’›โ€Œ

Really nice perfume is on the pricey side, I can see why it's on alot of our if only we could wish lists โ€Œ๐ŸŒ 

Oh that's a good one! @Mellmars1185 ๐Ÿคฉ

I tell myself that #Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream 1 oz/ 28 g Is my affordable La Mer dupe ๐Ÿ˜…

@CynthieLu I finally got to smell that one the other day!  It isn't quite what I expected but I liked it.  You should definitely get it ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I want to smell them all @CookieGirl1 lol, If I finish a few old bottles of perfume I could maybe make a big splurge on this fantasticness ๐Ÿ˜‰

testing