Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Exactly @ather my hair is fair on my legs and I'm pretty sure those don't work well in those scenarios 😭

@CynthieLu  Beauty wise I'd say one of those enormous bottles of perfume like they use in the ads with the models. Other dreamy items I have wanted but have denied due to cost are a full size Kilian parfum, or the new My Way Parfum. I haven't actually tested My Way Parfum yet but 110 an ounce... Also one of those full range lip sets from YSL or Armani or Dior.

@Margalee  Great choices!! 

Oooh a luxe set of lippies 💋 that's a fun thought @Margalee 

I was maybe thinking of getting the sephora collection lip set this sale of it dosent sell out before hand 😅 30% off might be to tempting to resist

Ooof, this deserves its own thread @CynthieLu  lol! TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum Fragrance and SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence  . I can’t justify the price of either in my current budget, sadly! 

Good question!

@arrecife  Awww darn. Both sound wonderful! I used the SKII for many years and loved it. If I see it on GWP I always snag it!! 

Ooh nice ones! 

So I heard alot of buzz around SK-II, I know what mean, that stuff sounds fabulous! I keep my eyes peeled for it in the Rewards Bazaar hoping I can use my points to get my hands on some trial sizes 😋 @arrecife 

@CynthieLu ooh that is a good one! I think for me it would be AERIN Lilac Path - it's one of my favorite perfumes but I have so much perfume to get through right now, I cant justify it, I wish they had a travel size ! Or else maybe Augustinus Bader The Daily Essential Duo The Cream !

@Kim888  Oh yes those sound so good!! I haven’t tried either but would gladly test them out if given the chance!

Lilacs are so beautiful 🪻 @Kim888 That perfume sounds like it would be lovely.

I 100 percent I hear you on splurging on Augustinus Bader. That's right up there with La Mer, totally luxury skin 🤩👌

@CynthieLu Mine would be a bottle from the Narciso Rodriguez Oriental Musc range, which is even more expensive than their regular line 😨

IMG_0770.JPG

They don't even sell any Narciso Rodriguez fragrances at Sephora anymore.  Gutted.

@geewhiz My heart nearly dropped to the deep depths of the earth when I read that!! But I'm still able to find it on the Sephora Canada website. Did they stop selling it in the US? That would be such a shame! I always thought Narciso Rodriguez's perfumes were underrated, but then recently I read that all the French girls wear it so I thought it was becoming more popular 🤷‍♀️

@CynthieLu No, I haven't gotten a change to smell the oriental musc line, since only The Bay has it as far as I know, but I haven't stopped by a counter in a while since I usually purchase online from them. I will make it my new mission to go and see if they have the testers, although I'm sure I'll fall in love given how much I love the original Narciso Rodriguez For Her 😉

The Rose and Santal flankers are spectacular! I'm searching far and wide for the Oud.  Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDT is a classic and you will not be disappointed, especially with the original For Her EDT.

@geewhiz @Guessgal oooh if it's at The Bay I want to give it a smell test now 🤩 

Oh those look niiiccceee @Guessgal 

Have you smelled any of them yet? ‌🖤‌‌💛

Really nice perfume is on the pricey side, I can see why it's on alot of our if only we could wish lists ‌🌠

Oh that's a good one! @Mellmars1185 🤩

I tell myself that #Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream 1 oz/ 28 g Is my affordable La Mer dupe 😅

@CynthieLu I finally got to smell that one the other day!  It isn't quite what I expected but I liked it.  You should definitely get it 😉.

I want to smell them all @CookieGirl1 lol, If I finish a few old bottles of perfume I could maybe make a big splurge on this fantasticness 😉

@CynthieLu this is tough, because there are a lot of things I’d love but won’t dare to pay the $$$ for. I’ll pick MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Cream Foundation Palette 12 x 0.1 oz/ 2.5 g Ultra HD Found... 

testing