Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@CynthieLu I have not seen that one but now I want it 😍!

They look so smooth in the pictures @dimesandnichols 🤩😋

I would like to try TOM FORD Cherry Smoke Eau de Parfum Fragrance @CynthieLu , but I'm afraid to blind buy it!

@curlychiquita it smells amazing just fyi 😄

Oh no, @lmaster! 😄 I'm in trouble, then!

I totally get what you mean @curlychiquita. That's a big purchase to take a gamble on. 

They look so good thou 😍 and thier scent descriptions are just yummy!

@SportyGirly125 That bottle 😍

Oooooh my! That sounds really good @SportyGirly125 🍸💙

This is what my current list looks like @TeamBIC, but I’m 99.9999% sure the list will look differently (read: be longer!! 😆) by the time the sale starts. 🛒 

Spring Sale Wish List.jpeg

RESTOCK:

EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL - I picked up the 14-day foils sample as a promo gwp and have a couple more foils left but have been liking how the serum performs. A full size is a must. 

Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 15 Melrose 

SEPHORA COLLECTION MicroSmooth Baked Powder Foundation - will be picking up a backup for my backup. 😉 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Shower Oil Argan 6.76 oz / 200 mL - all 3 oils are great but I like the light, warm scent of the argan best.

amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo = HG

MAYBE RESTOCKS

JVN Complete Instant Recovery Heat Protectant Leave-In Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL - I have a travel size and have been liking how it performs. A little goes a long way so I don’t need to restock right now.

Dior Lip Maximizer Serum 0.17 oz/ 5mL 

OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment Original 

Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Candle 

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine 

Voluspa candles

NEW-TO-ME:

RANAVAT Regenerative Veda⁴ Bond Repair Shampoo - Mighty Majesty 8 oz / 236 mL 

RANAVAT Regenerative Veda⁴ Bond Repair Conditioner- Mighty Majesty 8 oz / 236 mL 

Ooh, so very tempted by that ranavat S&C too! @itsfi 

The more I read about the shampoo and conditioner, the more I want them @sister13. I’ve been happy with the skincare I’ve tried so the next step has to be to give the S&C a go, right? 😊 

I'd be interested to know your opinion on the Ranavat products if you pick them up, @itsfi.

@CookieGirl1, will let you know.  I’m about to finish up with a shampoo and conditioner so I’m pretty sure I’ll pick up the Ranavat shampoo & conditioner. 

It’s so good isn’t it @curlychiquita@niki172?? I know Dior has been reformulating a lot of their makeup line. Debating whether to just wait to see if a new, reformulated version will be released soon. Of the reformulated products, I haven’t noticed a decline in performance on any of them, so that’s promising. 

@itsfi I'm somewhat certain that this is a part of that line that was reformulated already(?). Like they released the new lip maximizers around the same time this was released is my recollection. Then again I could be totally wrong 😜.

Oh that would be great @niki172. I was assuming the reformulated version would be in the new packaging and since this looked like the same as the original or previous one and has been out of stock for the most part, I didn’t think it was part of the reformulated line. 🤔 I’ll try to reach out to the brand before the sale.

@itsfi I didn't even really notice a change in the packaging. I just thought is was super popular 😅 - sorry about that. If I hear anything I'll let you know 💜

@niki172, oh my goodness, no need to be sorry at all. The serum is widely popular. I contemplate picking up one whenever I see it. It’s such a great lip product. ♥️ 

2 Replies
testing