Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

A prime example of why I shouldn't be on BT on my phone 😂😂😭😭🙈🙈. Still waiting patiently for that mobile version lol @JazaChai

lol I have the same problem @SimplyYulz. Sometimes my phone will make me sound like a complete idiot haha

Hmm I swatched it in store during the sale wasn't impressed at all because it didn't seem pigmented/creamy they way UD shadows normally feel. I do have olive/tan skin so don't know if you would like it. I didn't care for it =/ If it was discounted more, maybe I would consider it 😛

@SimplyYulz I've been on the fence about it too but I've heard such crummy things about:/

Anonymous Insider

I've had the opposite reaction..I'm not sure if it's because I'm fair skinned, but the colors have come out very vibrant on me with just one swipe.  There was very little fall out and I did have to use a lighter color to lighten the yellow.  I was really bummed by the Gwen Stefani palette, that one I felt had more fall out and I had to build to get the desired colors.  My daughter got it for me for xmas last year so I use it as much as I can!

@StephaniLynn really??

@SimplyYulz unfortunately. I've heard patchy, powdery, fallout city:/

@StephaniLynn @friedrice   i think you two have convinced me but ughh its killing me its sooo pretty

@SimplyYulz  It's on sale at Ulta for $39 dollars currently, and eligible for some of the Platinum 20% off coupons, if that helps.

Unlike some others here, I swatched it in-store and had no problems with patchiness.  There was a little sheerness in some of the lighter colors.  I haven't yet purchased it because I had concerns about how long the colors would wear (and I've already spent quite a lot on eyeshadow palettes this year), but I am also sorely tempted.

@Harpier82Unfortunately I'm in Canada so the exchange.  However I realized I have KVDs Mi Vida palette. So I may be willing to pass as hard as it is to haha 

@StephaniLynn @friedrice @Anonymous

Ah.  Canada.  Why do we choose to call our currency the same thing?!  Yeah, I'm still fence-sitting, but I'm leaning more and more toward trying it out.  But if I had ANYTHING like it, I'd probably let it go.

Yeah. I have the Mi Vida Loca and now that I look at it I'm going to pass. @Harpier82 This one. On a side note. I can't freaking believe the price this seller has it at!!!! O_OIMG_5730.PNG 

Do people legit sell these things? I'm always like o.O 

I missed out and would like it but not for that markup lol. I'd consider paying double at most for an item I really really really wanted. 

IMG_4123.JPG@SimplyYulz It could still work if you use it wet. Here's a pic of swatches, the glittery ones on the edge are from the moondust palette.

So I cleaned my hand with the makeup remover from Sephora, my hand is still damp and the colors shows up nicely.

I guess if you like to use the shadows wet it could still work 🙂

Sorry the pic is so huge

Thanks for the swatch @friedrice!!!

I did swatched and played with it at the store. They are so sheer. I had to build it up, layer at least 5 to show the colors. The yellow was so sheer. 

Just out of curiosity, did anyone ever see the Formula X Hydrate Hand Creme come up in the Sale Section?  

The hand cream was in stock last night US

If it is in a black tube then yes.

Both it, and the cuticle cream are in a black tube.  I have seen the cuticle cream there -- it still keeps floating in and out of stock, but I've never seen the hand cream.

2,055 Replies
testing