Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Great bump @quspork ..was coming to do the same.  THIS IS NOT A DRILL...there are some great deals right now!

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask

URBAN DECAY - Vice Lip Chemistry Lip Stain - Wired Collection

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set  

Lots of new stuff in the sales section! Great deals on new Sephora Favorites. @eshoe , that $12 set has a silk scrunchie! I know you've been interested in them.

1.png

@scott1201 @silliluci  Thanks for sharing your great finds! After seeing your posts, I put the Stila knowing glance set into my cart for $10. It was absolutely a steal but I talked myself out of it because I already own items in the set and though I keep saying I’m not a makeup person anymore, I am ridiculously overstocked on eyeshadow including glitters 🤣 Hate to be a party pooper but the Stila set is now jacked up to $12.50. I also noticed that a Nails Inc Holiday wishes set that was clearance $17 during the vib sale which I posted about was later jacked up to $20. I also posted about the Tarte caramel apple limited ed chrome pot along with Fall Feels palette. Both discontinued on clearance and then both jacked up to full price during the vib sale (**forced me to order from Tarte directly where I got a ridiculously good deal on both 😁).  Coincidence? Sephora is the only European company that I shop at.  Is this a common business practice in Europe?  I have not seen this phenomenon among American companies where discontinued clearance items get jacked up in price. If anyone has seen this happen with American companies, please share as it is based on my own selective limited experience.  Although it’s only a few dollars, I’d more understand if it was a regular full price item that they intend to keep and are overstocked on but for stuff that is seasonal or done, it’s baffling.

I ordered the Stila set and haircare favourites this morn...

I ordered the Stila set and haircare favourites this morning, great deal!

This is a bit late, but in case you're among the .0001 percent of BTers who haven't heard, a bunch of Sephora Favorites sets are on sale (including Lashstash and the lip set, which is the first time I've ever seen that on sale even before Thanksgiving!) Here's a link to the page: https://www.sephora.com/brand/sephora-favorites/all

Could this, “coming soon” be a Black Friday spoiler? I think this item had some sort of Black Friday deal last year. 

A31EC728-D780-4750-8C26-32F26B125AEF.jpeg

@scott1201  I think you're right, you have a good memory!

@gonerogue you really like this serum right? FARSÁLI - Liquid Glass Radiance Serum it's on sale for $43.

@makeitup305  Yes!! Thanks for thinking of me! Have you tried the blue one yet? I was thinking of trying the blue one before I repurchased the white one in case I like the blue one better but I also don’t want it to sell out 🧐

Most of Bite Beauty's stock (excluding lip care products) is half priced. The company is going all vegan, and they're clearing out their old stock. (Sale is both here and on their site.) https://www.sephora.com/sale?ref=900127

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Thanks for the heads up!

yw 🙂

In case anyone missed it, 20% off all Too Faced through 9/29:

https://www.sephora.com/brand/too-faced/all?icid2=homepage_marketingbanner_color_program_toofacedpro...

I hope to see more of these sales from Sephora 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 Any chance you happen to know if this is in stores also? 

@rrroxanne The ad on the homepage says in stores and online.  Happy shopping!

@greeneyedgirl107 The best! I was debating on a color of lipstick, and couldn't decide which color. Totally going to go in store & see the colors in person! 

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

select shades of the UD vice lipstick are $14, the UD naked foundation is $25 and the concealer is $18.

I don't know if this is in the sales section, but with any qualifying $14.50 men's Clinique purchase, you will get a free, full size charcoal cleanser, no code necessary!

2019-06-11-slotting-site-d-product-page-middle-banner-clinique-us-ca-handoff.jpg

Is the Weekly Wow kicking back up?  Who knows.  But what I do know is that this image was on the bottom of an email I got today, 6/12 (the one with the Sol de Janeiro, Isle of Paradise, or Supergoop promo code).

I didn't want to start a new Weekly Wow thread and step on the toes of the mods.  So here you go:

unnamed (8).jpg

Here is what’s listed as the Weekly Wow for the US site. There is a banner on the app as well as the desktop site promoting it. 

6EBB9BC0-6DDA-4DD0-8302-276C2BFCE880.jpeg

00778E81-1A13-4B88-A4FA-75234F4DBA56.jpeg

F91984D6-3B58-4D73-9009-779A4A40F2E2.jpeg

29740E9F-B724-4E7A-8DD9-B61EAFF69C67.jpeg

@tinobiscuits I saw a mod comment on a diff post regardin...

@tinobiscuits I saw a mod comment on a diff post regarding this weekly wow and they said its incorrect. 😞
2 Replies
testing