Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@darkiceis, i ordered the Dreamsicle and both highlighter 😉 I was waiting for them on sales since i saw they first marked half off over Ulta 😉

@blackkitty2014 Smarty pants 🙂

the ciate highlighters have been on my list since last yr. I kept pushing them off bc ”one day” I’ll get them. Here comes Sephora to give me the shove to get them.  Happy highlighting!

There's also a Pat McGrath kit on sale for $37.50 (US)!  PAT MCGRATH LABS - LiquiLUST 007 in Colour Blitz.

https://www.sephora.com/product/liquilust-007-P97848778?icid2=products%20grid:p97848778:product

All the Bite Beauty Liquidfied Lipstick colors and pencils are 50% off! Did I miss that they were part of weekly wow? Also, obviously AFTER I used my 20%...trip to the store perhaps?!?! 

@MissPuff Yeah I'm hitting up Sephora after work today for sure. I love love love love that formula and I don't want to miss that price. I already used my code (OF COURSE) so I'm actually finally irritated about it haha. I really wasn't because honestly I'm just appreciative of any discounts and try not to complain when they are given, but it's a little sketchy they put a ton of items on sale a week after Rouge has access and lots of people have already used theirs. Rouge is supposed to have first access to things, and this prevents them from taking advantage. 

@alexasteph , @darkiceis @blackkitty2014  I have no self control so I ran over during lunch and CONFIRMED! Sale price applies in person, in store! There were no signs on the display yet, but the SAs all confirmed and it rang up on its own at the register (plus the rouge 20%!), no prompting required! Final price is $9.60 for the liquefied lip (I forgot to get a backup of Puree, will go back) and $7.20 for the pencils.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thanks for confirming @MissPuff Gonna stop by a store on the way home later 🙂

@MissPuff Yass! I just got back from Sephora and got the white peach palette! Oops!

CDF3FC3B-4757-46DC-8B13-2DDFA8F620CF.jpeg

I saw this on sale & I jumped on it 😛

@darkiceis oooooh, good get! My store was looking a little sparse actually, I didn't even THINK to look for the white peach palette! 

So temped by this! @darkiceis

@MissPuff @darkiceis @blackkitty2014 Oh they betta still have stuff in stock when I get there in five hours. 

@MissPuff, i blame you for Bite Chiffronade felt into my cart ;).  I'm excited to try out this formula

@MissPuff Do you know if these sale items are the same price in store?

@KatieBT can you confirm?

I thought the sale is online only🤨

@MissPuff, I’m pissed. I want all the Becca on sale but none of them are available within 100 miles of me. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/prism-eye-shadow-palette-P423926?skuId=1993930&icid2=products%20grid...

The Prism back on sale.  With the discount, it's $26.78.  I passed it so many times ... but regret to say i was weak this time around and just bought it

The entire Madam C.J. Walker line is discounted in the sale section at 25% off.  I wonder if the line is being phased out of Sephora, or if it's just a temporary promotion?

Sephora - Madam CJ Walker Sale.png

Spoiler
test

This one is also showing on the main feed! Thanks @RachelBT!!!

3 Replies
testing