Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: @tinobiscuits I saw a mod comment on a diff post regardin...

@Marrrryyyyy they are up now at the sales prices - don't know if that's a mistake but I can add them to my basket

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

PMG palette back in stock! 

F3F259CF-DC0B-4964-990E-3FE2D92F89EE.jpeg

MILK MAKEUP - Lip Color

All shades are 50% off!  $11

BOBBI BROWN - Ultra-Violet Eyeshadow Palette

BOBBI BROWN - Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette

NARS - Manic Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set

ORIGINS - Our Best of the Best

BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick

KATE SOMERVILLE - Radically Radiant

OLEHENRIKSEN - Sauna Glow™ - Warming-Cooling Scrub & Mask Set

OUAI - Swing Both OUAIs Kit

30710CE1-1B17-4DD3-9E81-40646C5EAD49.jpeg

FOREO - UFO™ I'm kicking myself for not waiting for this to go down before I bought it.

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

cross post from deals thread: Bkr on sale!

Just wanted to recommend this mitt: 

https://www.sephora.com/product/smooth-finisher-exfoliating-bath-mitt-P414214?icid2=products%20grid:...

This is amazing to exfoliate your whole body, really does a good job. It's better than any scrub I've ever tried, you just need to moisturize after. And it's only $5!

RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

What is the best deal to get any recommendations?

I'm super tempted by the PAT MCGRATH LABS - LiquiLUST 007 set in the Sale section. Trying to not spend tons of money, but I've always been interested in Pat McGrath products though the price points are normally more than I'm willing to spend. Anyone have this set that would vote yay or nay on buying?

@Kay522 I don't have this exact set but I have the everything kit which contains these shades (and a few others)

tbh I wasn't super impressed with her liquid lipstick formula. It's not any better than any others I've tried so I don't think it's a great intro to the brand. That said, if you like the shades and would use the gloss, the price is decent and more in line with what it should've cost originally.

@Mochapj Yes! Your reviews of it is what's stopped me from buying this. Love some sequin packaging, but there are enough excellent liquid lips out there to not go for this.

Thank you @Mochapj ! It was mainly the formula I was curious about. With the collection I have, I'm sure I have similar colors. If the formal isn't all that great, then I'll probably pass. 🙂

I noticed the Foreo Luna Mini is on sale. Anyone have opinions if there is a big difference between the Luna Mini and Luna Mini 2?

I think I like the size of the mini versus the normal and was thinking of getting it for Christmas. Since the original mini is on sale, I'm thinking it might be the time to buy. Thanks for your help!

FOREO - LUNA™ mini

Forgot to tag the product!

You made me buy it) can't wait to try it!

Oh dang it. I placed my order first thing this morning because I was afraid what I wanted would go OOS. This is just going to make people angrier about the one-time use online code.

So many good things!! ❤️ Glad I waited to place my online order. 

Lucky you! I knew that this would happen. Oh well...can’t win them all. 

I had a feeling something like this would happen, so I picked up my shampoo and restock stuff in store last week, so I could still have my code on hand as a just in case... in case something like this happened or something good came up!

@blackkitty2014  oh no! My fingers slipped and I accidentally ordered a couple of highlighters. 😞   

testing